Chapter Twenty- Five: Daddy Issues

Welcome everyone to Chapter Twenty- Five!

Monday Morning
Y/N's Pov

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I turned off the alarm. I rubbed my eyes, and got out of Jess's grasp. I sat up, and looked behind my shoulder. I saw Jess sleeping, his mouth slightly open, slightly snoring, and clutching his pillow. I smiled, and stood up. I went to the bathroom, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. After that, I brushed out my hair and put it in a simple low ponytail. I went to the kitchen and made some coffee.
After I finished my coffee, I went back to my room and saw Jess still asleep. I walked over and layed on the bed next to him. I rubbed his cheek with my thumb.
"Good morning," I whispered.
He groaned.
"I'm leaving," I whispered.
"What?" He mumbled.
"I have school," I said.
He nodded, closing his eyes again. I kissed his cheek, and stood back up. I grabbed my bag, my phone, and a water bottle. I left to go to school
~~~~
Jess's Pov
I felt my eyes open, and I sat up. I looked over and saw Y/N wasn't there. Right, she said she was going to school. I looked over and saw that it was 9:50 am.
I grabbed my jeans, and put them on. I put on my shoes, and walked outside to my car. I unlocked it, grabbing all of my clothes and things that were in it. I had most of my things in a big duffel bag. I slung it over my shoulder, and walked back to Y/N's apartment.
"Alright.." I mumbled to myself.
Y/N's Pov
I walked into school, and to my first class. I couldn't really pay that much attention. I was just praying to god that I wouldn't run into Logan today.
"Miss Gilmore," The teacher said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Y-Yes?" I slightly stuttered.
"The answer?" She asked.
"Oh! Um.. 36?" I asked.
"This is graphic designing," She said.
"Right. Um. I don't know," I said.
She turned to someone else, and I slid back into my seat.
~~~~
It was after school and I was walking around outside. I heard my phone ring, and I answered it.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Y/N," It was dad.
"Dad?" I asked.
"Yeah, you sound surprised," He said.
"Just a little," I said.
"Well I just wanted to check in," He said.
"Great," I said.
"Uhm, I wanted to see you. So I drove to Boston," He said.
"You're here?" I asked.
"Yeah," He said.
I looked over and saw dad. I hung up the phone, and walked over.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey kiddo," He smiled.
He brought me into an awkward hug. We pulled away.
"It's good to see you," He said.
"Yeah, yeah. You too," I smiled.
"So.. where you headed?" He asked.
"Um, I was just going home," I said.
"Can I come see?" He asked.
"What?" I asked.
"Well I just wanna see where my kid lives," He said.
"Well, um, okay," I said.
"It's not too far," I added.
"Okay," He said.
I just stood there.
"Are we waiting for something?" He asked, leaning down a little.
"Nope," I shook my head.
We started walking to my apartment.
It was like a 10 minute walk, not too far. We walked up and to my door.
"Are we going to go in?" He asked.
"Yes. Okay. But dad, there's something you have to know before you go in," I said.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm living with my boyfriend," I blurted.
"Boyfriend?" He asked.
"Yes. I don't think you've met him," I said.
"Well okay, I'll meet him now," Dad smiled.
"Okay," I said nervously, and unlocked the door. We slowly went inside, and Jess wasn't in the living room. I don't think that I've ever been more nervous.
"Um, you can sit or stand, it doesn't matter," I said.
"Okay, thanks," He laughed.
"Do you want something to drink?" I asked.
"Soda, if you have one," He said.
I nodded, and went to the fridge, and grabbed a cup for the soda. I handed it to him.
"I'll be right back," I said.
He nodded, and I walked into the bedroom.
"Hey," Jess said.
"My dad is here," I said.
"What?" He asked, standing up.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"A little warning next time?" He asked.
"Okay," I nodded.
We walked out, and we went to the living room.
"So.. you are?" Dad asked.
"Jess," He said.
Dad gave him a puzzled look, then looked mad.
"You're the guy who broke my daughter's wrist!" Dad yelled.
"It was a small hairline fracture," I said.
"You two were dating in High school?" Dad asked not quite yelling, but not quite.
"Yeah. Then we broke up, and we're back together now," I said.
Dad scoffed.
"Dad," I started. "You don't have any control over my love life. I just wish you were more supportive of it," I said.
"I do have control over it!" He yelled.
"I'm eighteen," I said.
"You're just a child!" He yelled, once again.
"I love him! And he loves me! So if you're going to be rude to me and to Jess. Then you can just go," I said.
Dad rolled his eyes, before walking out and slamming the door behind him.
I crossed my arms, and looked down. I felt Jess rest his hand on my lower back.
"I'm sorry," He said.
"No.. you didn't do anything," I said back to him.
He turned my body to him, and kissed my forehead.
"I love you.." He whispered.
I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you too.." I whispered back to him.
I leaned up and kissed him. I felt him kiss me back, and we slowly pulled away. I glanced down at my feet, and back into Jess's eyes. He had his hands pressed against the sides of my waist, gently rubbing my lower stomach with his thumbs. My hands were resting on his arms.
"I don't want to cause problems with your dad," Jess told me.
"Your not," I shook my head.
"Okay," He said.
He pressed his forehead against mine, our noses touching. I smiled, and my hand traced up his sweatshirt covered arm. My hand rested on his neck, running my fingers through his hair. Jess lightly pressed his lips against mine, and I kissed back.
Me and Jess stood there for a while, holding each other, enjoying each other's company and embrace. I pulled away from the kiss, and rested my head against his shoulder. I felt him wrap his arms around me, in a protective matter.
"You can count on me now. I know that you couldn't count on me then. But you can now. You can. I'm not going anywhere," Jess said, which made me smile.
"I know," I mumbled.
"I know," I said again before closing my eyes.

What'd you think??
I don't think I've mentioned Christopher at all yet.. so.. Not like he deserves to be in the story or anything..
(My total opinion!!)