Chapter Sixteen: Prom Tickets

Welcome to Prom Chapter!
This picture that I found on Pinterest inspired this chapter, and Y/N's prom dress.

Welcome to Prom Chapter!This picture that I found on Pinterest inspired this chapter, and Y/N's prom dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jess's Pov
I woke up to Y/N still in my arms sleeping. I kissed her cheek. She slowly moved to face me. I kissed her forehead.
"Good morning," She whispered.
"Morning," I said.
"Don't we have school?" She asked.
"It's 6:30," I whispered closing my eyes.
(What time does Stars Hollow High start?? I think I'm just gonna go with 8 am)
She sat up, and rubbed her eyes. I watched her stand up and go to the bathroom. A couple minutes later she walked out. Y/N went to her closet and changed, she walked out in dark blue jeans, and a black 'ColdPlay' shirt, tucked into her jeans.

 Y/N went to her closet and changed, she walked out in dark blue jeans, and a black 'ColdPlay' shirt, tucked into her jeans

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I stood up and put on my jeans and shoes. I put on my jacket and walked over to Y/N.
"Hey," She smiled.
"Hey, do you have any, um.." I started.
"Hair gel?" She smirked.
"Yeah," I said.
She walked to her bathroom and pulled a bottle from under her sink. She handed it to me.
"Thanks," I said kissing her quickly.
"Your welcome, I'll meet you downstairs," She said walking downstairs.
I smirked and did my hair.
After like 20 minutes I walked downstairs and saw Y/N drinking coffee and reading a book. I sat next to her.
"What are you reading?" I asked sarcastically.
"I'm not reading the outsiders," She said looking up at me.
"Oh yeah?" I asked.
"What are you reading?" I asked her.
"The Lucky One. Nicholas Sparks," She said.
"Never heard of him," I shrugged.
"What?" She asked.
She went to her living room and handed me a book.
"It's one of my favorite books by him," She said.
"A walk to remember?" I asked.
"Yep, and then we can watch the movie," She smiled.
"Fine, I'll read it," I told her.
"Thanks," She smiled.
"Your welcome," I said.
~~~~
It was lunch and I was gonna go get the prom tickets. I went inline.
"You'll have to see the principal," The guy said.
I rolled my eyes and went to the office.
"Mr Mariano," He said.
"I wanted to get prom tickets, they told me to come here," I said.
"Sit down," He said.
I sat down.
"Didn't see you as someone who wanted to go to prom," He said.
"Girlfriend wants to go," I said.
"Well that's too bad," He said.
"What?" I asked.
"Your behind," He said.
"I can catch up, no biggie," I said.
"I'm afraid that your just too far behind," He said.
"Whatever, I'm smarter than everyone here," I said.
"This isn't a joke! Your not graduating Mr Mariano," He said.
"At least let me go to the prom," I said.
"Prom is for graduating seniors only," He said.
"I promised my girlfriend I would get tickets. I'll take summer classes," I said.
"Well that's a nice offer, come see me next year," He said.
"So this is it?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, rules are rules," He said.
I stood up and walked out, slamming the door behind me.
~~~~
I was at Kyles house helping fix the things that broke at the party.
"Hey, Jess!" Kyle yelled.
I turned around.
"I heard that you couldn't get tickets to the prom. I have two extra if you want them," He said.
"Thanks," I said taking them.
"Yeah," He said.
~~~~
I was working at Luke's when I saw Y/N walk in. She walked over.
"Hey, guess what?" I asked.
"What?" She smiled.
I handed her the tickets.
"You got tickets," She smiled.
"Yep," I said.
"Oh, I'm so excited!" She smiled.
She kissed me and I kissed back. She pulled away.
The Night of Prom~~
Y/N's Pov
Mom was helping me get ready. I was wearing a dark blue dress that came down my my knees. It was also long sleeve. I had matching dark blue heels on. Mom curled my hair, and pined up the very front of it. She put a couple small white flowers in my hair. I smiled. She did some very light makeup for me. Then we heard a knock. Mom went down to answer it and I smiled in the mirror. I started to walk downstairs, and saw Jess wearing a black tux. I smiled, and saw him staring at me. I walked over to him.
"Hi, you look good," I said.
"You look.. amazing," He said.
I smiled.
"Have fun!" Mom smiled quickly hugging me.
"Thanks," I smiled back.
Jess offered me his hand, and I gladly took it. We walked out, and before we got into his car he gave me a box. A corsage, it was a white Lily, with soft pink on it.
"Do you like it?" He asked.
"I love it," I smiled.
"Good," He said.
We got into his car and started driving to prom.
When we got there I softly held onto Jess's arm. We handed the guy our tickets and went inside. It had pink, white, and red streamers everywhere, and it was so amazing. We took our prom picture, and I went to go get some water. Jess followed close behind me, there were a lot of people here. I saw Tristan and Summer walk over, I guess Summer wanted to go here and not Chilton.
"Hey, I love your dress," She smiled.
"I like yours too," She was wearing a long purple dress, with thin straps over her tanned skin.
I honestly didn't really like her dress, it looked really tight, and it was pretty showy.
"Jess." Tristan said.
"Tristan." Jess rolled his eyes.
I grabbed Jess's hand, and we went to the dance floor.
"Dance with me?" I asked.
He nodded. He rested his hand on my back, pulling me closer to him. I rested my hand on the back of his shoulder, and our other hands were intertwined together.
(Like the picture above)
"Thank you.." I whispered.
"For what?" He asked.
"Being here, being you," I smiled.
He leaned down and kissed me, before pulling away. Then the song 'Yellow by ColdPlay' came on. I smiled.
"You know what?" I asked.
"What?" He asked.
"This should be our song," I said.
"We have a song?" He asked.
"All great couples do," I told him.
"Okay, This is now our song," He said with a small smile on his face.
We continued to dance, and I rested my against his neck. I was taller because of my heels that I was wearing. The song ended and we went and sat down.
"Welcome, everyone to this years prom!" Taylor said.
"I'm going to announce this years prom king, and prom queen," He said.
"Tracie Everdeen, and Mitchel Smith," Taylor said.
I literally didn't even know who they were. They were doing the traditional prom queen and king dance. I leaned against Jess's shoulder.
"Hey.." I whispered.
He looked over to me.
"Thank you for taking me," I smiled.
"Your welcome," He said, and kissed my forehead.
~~~~
After prom was over, we said bye to our friends, Rory, and went to Jess's car. He handed me my book, A Walk to Remember.
"I thought you were gonna read it?" I asked.
"I did," He said.
"Really? What'd you think?" I asked.
"It was good," He nodded.
"I'm glad," I smiled.
He looked into my eyes and kissed me, and I kissed back. His hand rested my my waist.
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
(I've never done smut before, so sorry if it sucks. And if you don't like smut, then I strongly advice to skip ahead!!)
We moved to the backseats and layed down, and Jess climbed on-top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Jess sat me up slightly. He unzipped my dress, showing my red lace bra, and underwear. I saw Jess's eyes tracing my body.
"Jess.." I wined.
He smirked and layed me back down. He unbuttoned his tux, and pulled the white part of his shirt over his head, showing his toned chest, stomach, and muscular arms. He kissed my jawline. He pulled away, then my instincts kicked  in.
"Wait, do you have a condom?" I asked.
He dug in his glove box and pulled out one.
"Should I be worried you have that?" I asked.
"Oh, no, no, just in case," He said.
I smiled. He pulled off his pants, and we took off our shoes. He pulled down his boxers and I closed my eyes. I heard the condom package opened, and I felt his weight settle on-top of me. He gently pulled down my underwear, which made me feel kinda self conscious. I opened my eyes and saw Jess staring at me. He went down and ran his finger up and down my folds slowly. He slowly slid a finger into me, and I gasped.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded. He continued his actions, slowly adding another finger into me. His fingers started to speed up, and I moaned. I felt myself release, and Jess's fingers gave a soft curl before they left me.
He lined up to me, and I got scared, and I think that Jess could tell.
"You want me to stop, and I'll stop, okay?" He whispered.
I nodded. He slowly slid into me, and I gasped. It hurt worse than I thought it would. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, and his arms wrapped around under me. He started moving at a slow pace. I whimpered, and he kissed me. I kissed back, and he started to speed up his actions just slightly. The pain started to go away slowly and I felt pleasure.
"Jess.." I breathed.
He kissed my neck, and I moaned.
"Y/N," Jess groaned.
I smiled and he smiled back. I felt myself one again release, and Jess slowly pulled out of me,
⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️
We were breathing heavily, and we got dressed. Jess got out of the car to throw the condom away. When he got back into the car he started it. I turned on the radio, and the song Yellow came on. I smiled.
"Are you okay?" Jess asked.
"Yes," I said.
He kissed me, and I kissed back. We pulled away and Jess drove me home.
When we got to my house he stepped out too.
"Good night.." He whispered.
"Good night," I smiled.
He kissed my forehead, and I quickly hugged him, before running inside my house.
"Mom?" I called.
She walked downstairs.
"Mom!" I said hugging her.
"Hey hon, how was it?" She asked.
"I lost my virginity," I said.
"That's all you did?" She asked.
"What? No, afterwards me and Jess did it in his car," I told her.
She hugged me again.
"Yup, I definitely spawned you," She said.
"Mom," I laughed.
"I love you," She said.
"Love you too. I'm gonna go change," I said.
"Then do you wanna watch a movie?" She asked.
"Sure," I smiled.
I ran upstairs to shower, and change into some, comply clothes. I changed into some loose black leggings, and a loose long sleeve shirt. I walked downstairs and me and mom watched a movie, and then went to bed.

Thanks for reading!

Is This Love? - Jess Mariano x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें