Chapter Twenty-Two: I love you!

Warning! There might be smut in this chapter, I haven't decided yet.

Y/N's Pov
I woke up to three loud knocks on my door. I got up, and went to my door.
"Alright! Alright!" I said opening the door.
I saw a damp Jess standing at my doorway. The top of his hair sticking to his forehead, some on the back still up. He was wearing a now soaked jean jacket, black jeans, and I could see a Clash T-shirt under his soaked jacket.
"Jess.." I whispered.
He didn't say anything, just stood there.
"Would you like to come in?" I asked.
He nodded. He walked in, and I closed the door behind him.
"I thought about what you said in California," He said.
"How did you know I was here?" I asked.
"I asked Luke," He said.
I nodded.
"But I'm here Y/N. I came here for you, I came here because I wanna be with you," He said.
Gosh, I'm an idiot. I actually thought that I would never see Jess again, and that I would be happy with Logan.
"Jess.." I whispered starting to tear up.
"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asked cupping my cheek with his cold wet hand.
I shook my head.
"I have a boyfriend," I blurted out before I thought.
He looked hurt, and he moved his hand from my face.
"Who?" He asked.
"What?" I asked.
"Who is it?" He asked.
"His name is Logan Huntzberger," I said.
"So your choosing some rich Boston kid over me?" He asked.
"Jess.." I said.
I grabbed my coat and ran out.
"Hey! Stop!" Jess called after me.
I realized that it was dark, cold, and it was pouring down rain.
"Y/N! Stop running from me!" He yelled.
"Stop following me!" I yelled running on the side walk.
"Y/N!" He yelled.
"We look like idiots!" He yelled.
"I don't care," I said.
"I just want to talk to you!" He yelled.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled.
He ran I front of me, grabbed my arms. I started balling out in tears.
"I can't do this," I cried.
"I just want to talk," He said.
By now I was drenched in rain water.
"I'm sorry.." He whispered.
I wiped my eyes, and I shook my head.
"You should've told me that you met your dad, that you weren't graduating," I said.
"I was embarrassed," He defended.
"I'm not doing this with you Jess," I said.
"I just wanted to talk to you," He said.
"What do you have to say to me?!" I shouted.
He stayed quiet for a minute, and bit his lip.
"I love you," He said.

I completely froze, but walked slightly closer to him

"I love you too.." I whispered.
I pulled his jacket, pulling him to me, and I kissed him. He kissed back, resting his hand on the back of my neck. I pulled away before Jess could deepen the kiss. I rested my hands on his shoulders and looked down.
"I have to go," I said.
"Please don't leave, I'll be back," I said.
"Okay," He said.
"Promise?" I asked.
"I promise," He said.
I let go of him and walked back to the restaurant. I saw Logan sitting there drinking a beer. I walked over and sat next to him.
"Where are the guys?" I asked.
"They left," Logan mumbled.
"Logan," I started but he cut me off.
"Don't," He said.
"Logan," I said.
"What?" He asked turning towards me.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"What?" He asked.
"I can't do this," I said.
"We've only been dating a few months and your already calling it off?" He asked.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"I ruined my whole reputation for you," He said.
"My ex showed up," I said.
"The guy you lost your virginity to," He stated.
"Yes," I said.
"So this is it?" He asked.
"Yes," I said.
"This isn't fare Y/N. He left you, and your just getting back with him?" Logan asked.
"I know. It isn't fare to you," He said.
"I don't deserve this," He said.
"No, no, you don't. I can't help it, I'm in love with him," I said, lightly shrugging.
"Love, huh?" He asked.
"Yeah," I said.
"I should get going," I said standing up.
He nodded. I stood up, and walked back out. I saw Jess leaning against the wall, and I walked over to him.
"Hey," He said.
"Hi," I said.
"What now?" He asked.
I shrugged. I stuffed my hands into my Jean pockets and looked down. I felt Jess rest his hands on my waist. I looked up at him. He looked like he felt bad.
"Jess?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He asked pulled me slightly closer to him, and I rested my hands on his arms.
"I broke up with Logan," I said.
"You did?" He asked.
"I was in love with you," I said.
"Good.. because I'm in love with you," He whispered.
I smiled and he kissed me. I kissed back, and I felt Jess deepen the kiss. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, and I slightly opened my mouth granting him access. His tongue re-explored every inch of my mouth. I felt him wrap his arms around me, and my hands traced inside of his jacket. I felt him smile, which made me smile back. He pulled away, and left soft, and tender kisses to my cheek. He pulled away, but still held me close to him.
"Do you wanna go to my car?" He asked.
I nodded.
We walked to his car and got in. Jess started his car.
"So..?" I asked.
He looked over at me.
"Do you want me to take you home?" Jess asked.
"Uhm, sure," I nodded.
"Okay," He said.
He started driving to my apartment. It didn't take very long to get there.
When we got there, we got out of the car and went up. I got my key and un locked the door, and we went inside. I heard Jess close the door.
"Where are you staying?" I asked Jess.
"I was just gonna stay in my car until I found somewhere," He said.
"You can stay the night. If you want," I said.
"Okay, sure," He said.
"I'm gonna go take a shower, make yourself at home," I said walking to the bathroom.
Jess's Pov
I walked around her apartment. I saw a dress on the couch, I picked it up. It was dark purple, it was long, and it was long sleeve. What did she use a dress for? I set the dress back down, and looked around.
Like 10 minutes later, I saw Y/N walk out in shorts and a Distillers T-shirt.
"Hey," She smiled.
"Hey," I said.
I walked over to her. I kissed her, and pulled back slowly.
"Do you wanna go to bed?" She asked.
I nodded, and we went to her room. It was kinda small. I took off my shoes, coat, and jeans. I climbed into the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her, keeping her close to me. She looked up at me. I leaned over and we kissed, I started to deepen the kiss slightly, and moved on-top of her.
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
My hands traced up her shirt, and we pulled away from the kiss and I took off her shirt. I took off mine too, and I went back down to kiss her. While we were kissing, my hands tried pulling down her shorts. I pulled away and kissed her neck, I moved her her collarbone, which lead to her stomach. I left small marks on her stomach, and slowly pulled down her underwear. I traced my fingers down her folds, and could already tell she was wet. I heard a small moan from her. My slowly pushed two fingers inside of her, and she moaned. I started to move my fingers in and out of her at a steady pace. I slowly rubbed her clit in slow circles with my thumb.
"Jess.." She moaned.
She reached her high, and I went back up and kissed her softly. I pulled away. I grabbed my jeans and grabbed a condom, and opened the package with my teeth. I slid it on and rested my weights above Y/N. I slid into her and groaned. Y/N wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and I buried my head into her neck. I kissed her shoulder, and steadied my movements.
"Jess.." She whispered.
I started going a little faster, and just the slightest bit harder. I kissed her neck, and sucked at it slightly. I intertwined my fingers with hers, and held her hands against the pillows that was supporting her head. I kissed my way up to her jawline, and kissed her lips slowly. She kissed back, and I slowly stopped, and pulled out of her. I threw the condom away and layed next to her. I wrapped my arms around around her. She closed her eyes, and I assumed she had fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead.
"I'm sorry... but I have to go," I whispered.

I hope you enjoyed it!!
And I just feel like Jess had to come back for that scene, and Y/N just has to move on for a while.
She can't be hung up on Jess forever, even though we all still are.
But Jess isn't gone forever!!