14 | Cue The Beat Drop

Start from the beginning

Iida made his way towards Aizawa and asked, "Sensei how did you find my essay?"

"I pushed it to the back of the pile once I saw the title." The man chugged his coffee to avoid explaining further. Maybe he'll ask Cementoss to mark that one.

"What was the title?" Izuku raised an eyebrow at his classmate.

Iida brought his arm into a 90 degrees position as he pushed his glasses up. "Why slamming food trays is not appropriate for UA students."

"He's still onto that." Uraraka whispered to Asui while Sero sweat dropped along with the spirits.

Kirishima, being the manly one, walked over and suggested. "Iida bro, maybe you should loosen up a little bit."

"That's kinda hard if you're not easygoing." Mina called out from her table.

"True." Riku 'leaned' against the wall closest to Izuku and the rest of the spirits.

Iida waved his hand profusely."I'm easygoing!"

"False." Riku once more chided from his position.

"I once saw him use a ruler to measure another ruler." Nana pointed out before placing her forehead on Emi's shoulder and sighing dramatically, "Oh woe is me, at times like this, I only wish to be heard..."

Izuku repeats what Nana said with slight doubt, "Ok, but I once saw you use a ruler to measure another ruler."

"It was off by half a centimetre! It never should have been in circulation!" Iida pointed out, clear exasperation written on his face.

Izuku blinked not expecting that to be the case.

Nor did Aizawa, but unlike the problem child, the man continued on, "All right, start heading out in-" Aizawa narrowed his eyes on the german shepherd that was surrounded by many students affection. "Who's dog is that?"

Better question: Why is a dog here?

A very good question that Izuku does not have the answer to.

"Can't believe Hiro is attracting girls better than me." Mineta groaned. In response Hiro turned to the complaint with a slight tilt of his head.

With a charger in his mouth, Kaminari muffled out, "Dude how can you resist that fluffy thing?", as Hiro bounced his way over to the duo.

Mineta couldn't help but pet the friendly thing with a small smile, "True."

Aizawa kept a fixed gaze on the dog as he came over and nudged his nose on Aizawa's leg, in hopes of being petted. "I like cats."

Hiro blinked at the man and sat down.

And then he attempted to meow.

"Well, that's new."

Kenji agreed with Yasushi, he chuckled. "Heh, next thing you know he'll be speaking."

Nana turned away from her conversation with Emi, just to to thwack the back of her predecessors head for jinxing once more.

"Really dear, I think we need to zip your mouths shut." Emi stood behind Nana with slight amusement in her eyes.

"You're not a cat." Aizawa really isn't sure why he's having this conversation.

The spirits watched in amusement as Hiro attempted to meow again.

"...Yaoyorozu and Iida I leave you in charge. Make sure you're all out in five minutes." Aizawa turned away from the students to face the german shepherd and sighed, "You-Hiro, you're not permitted to stay here alone. So, just come with me."