10 | Don't Let Isamu Make The Plan

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Exactly ." Rike noted, as Kenji applauded Kirishima's statement.

Shigaraki ordered, "Nomu. Take out the explosive brat. We need our escape route back."

"Oi, only I get to call Bakugo that!" Yasushi punched through Shigaraki's chest.

The nomu followed the villain's orders and began pulling himself out of the warp gate and breaking the iced limbs off of himself.

"His body's falling apart, but...he's still moving!?" Nana's eyes widened.

Isamu tugged on his hair, "Yo! I thought his quirk was shock absorption!?"

Shigaraki chuckled, "I don't remember saying that's all he can do. This is hyper-regeneration ."

"The nomu has shock absorption and hyper-regeneration?!" Nana yelled. All the spirits paled. Humans couldn't naturally have two quirks. And since this nomu was bio-engineered...They had a bad feeling about this.

Aki whispered, as he held Emi tightly to himself, "Could... he have done this?"

The spirits began to cheer All Might on as he protected Bakugo by taking the hit.

"Incredible reaction speed, All Might!" Yasushi applauded.

As All Might carried out a head on assault, Aki realised, "Shigaraki said it was absorption, not negation, so the nomu must have a limit."

"He's going full power! You can do it All Might!" Kenji cheered.

Nana jumped up and down, "Go Toshi!!"

When the nomu was smashed through the glass, all six conscious spirits celebrated, "Wooo!"

"Wait... was that last move just for show?" Kenji analyzed.

Riku nodded.

Isamu sighed, "Yo, now they gotta pay for the broken glass."

"Oi, they had enough money for those stupid robots. I'm sure they have the money." Yasushi grumbled.

Nana giggled, "Yasushi, you really hate those robots."

"Of course I do. If I ever have to see those heaps of metal again, I'll scream."

The spirits all gazed at Yasushi with amusement, "Yo, bet."

Aki frowned, "I believe All Might really has slowed down though."

"Yeah, that would have taken, what, like 5 punches during prime?" Kenji watched All Might take on the villains.

The spirits glanced over to Izuku's tired body, "We have to help the green bean use One For All, asap..."

"WELL, VILLAIN? HOW ABOUT WE HURRY UP AND FINISH THIS?"

"Wait..." Riku squinted, realising that it was not just dust clouds surrounding All Might.

Kenji yelled, in shock, "H-he's bluffing!"

Kurogiri and Shigaraki began storming forwards, ready to attack All Might.

"W-what do we do!?" Nana frantically looked around as Nighteye's words filled her ears. Toshinori's predicted death would be this year or next year. And she'd be damned if she would just let it happen.

"We can't do anything! We're unable to interact with the living world!" Yasushi groaned with frustration.

"But we can get Izuku to!" Kenji pointed out.