9 | The USJ Attack

Start from the beginning

The spirits frowned, Aki walked over to Aizawa and looked him over. "I believe you wrote that Eraserhead's fighting style is erasure and a quick binding capture. This is not his style."

"This isn't right, Izuku." Riku pointed out.

The boy gave a small nod—he thought the same. "Sensei! You can't fight them all alone! Against that many... You can't nullify all their quirks! Head on battle isn't..."

"No good hero is a one pony trick." He turned back around, "Thirteen! I'll leave it you!" and then leapt over the stairs.

"Where the heck is All Might?" Yasushi crossed his arms.

Recalling the teacher's conversation, Nana answered, "Thirteen said he ran out of time..."

A grunt caught their attention. Down in the centre of USJ, villains were being tossed left and right. Eraserhead's capture weapon afloat.

Izuku stared as Aizawa-Sensei fought, "Wow, he can hold his own even when outnumbered."

Kenji hummed, "It is rather remarkable. But kid, THOSE ARE VILLAINS, LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

Izuku nodded, and allowed Kenji to push him away from the action.

Yasushi sighed longingly before turning around and following his successor, "Damn, wish I could be down there..."

The spirits rolled their eyes as they surrounded Izuku to protect him (but really what are they actually going to do aside from give someone a few shivers?).

"Yo, honestly, I think we all wish to be of use..." Isamu pouted.

Izuku's heart sank hearing the spirits' disappointment. They were all wielders, it was ingrained in them to want to help others, and having that ability stripped away from them must be torture. He himself would hate it if all he could do was stand and watch...

"Greetings." The purple mass had quickly appeared in front of the students. The spirits tightened their grip on the Ninth. "We are the League of Villains. Forgive our intrusion, but today we've come here to this bastion of heroism, to end the life of the Symbol of Peace."

Not our Eighth, the wielders thought, anger surging through all of them. Not on our watch.

Nana curled her free hand into a fist, the other tightening on Izuku's upper arm. "As if they'd be able to beat Toshi."

The villain continued, "We were under the impression that All Might would be here today...but...it seems he was rescheduled. Well no matter."

The spirits took defensive stances, each unique, prepared for whatever may happen.

"My role remains unchanged." The mist man said.

Riku squeezed Izuku's shoulder, "Don't be reckless."

There was no risk of that. Izuku hadn't moved from his spot among the students.

That... couldn't be said for Kacchan and Kirishima.

The two boys both charged in, all explosions and rock-solid resolves to save the day.,

"Going for All Might?" Not if we end you first!" Kirishima declared. "Betcha didn't see that coming!"

The two passed right by the mist villain, who swiftly dodged and laughed. "That was close... yes... students though you may be, you are the best of the best."

"No get back, both of you!" Thirteen yelled, reaching a hand out towards them.

The mist instantly swarmed the group, "Begone, writhe in torment, until you breathe your last."