Chapter Six: New Track & Friends

Start from the beginning

Rin scoffed. "I'll be back at the garage if you need me." She said to Braedey, and she walked away.

"That was stupid of you to do to begin with, and you know it." X scolded to Annalise after he finally managed to calm her down.

"I wasn't event trying to ruin that stupid book. I was just aiming for that blue boy." Annalise remarked as she stomped her foot on the ground like an angry child.

X groaned in frustration. "Why do you hate Braedey?"

"He is going to push me off the board soon!" Annalise yelled. "First, it was your brother who pushed me into 3rd place, and now, this new guy is going to push me right off!"

"He's a good racer, it's not his fault." X stated as he looked up thoughtfully. "And Braedey hasn't done anything wrong!"

"Yes, he has." Annalise now stomped off, but she bumped into Braedey. "What do you-" She cut herself short when she saw the stern expression on his face.

"Annalise, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be here right now." Braedey spoke sharply, his voice like knives. "If I never found the Transformatrix and fought against forces like that of the Decepticons, you would be one of Megatron's slaves or even his pet, and no amount of money, not even your daddy, would save you from his wrath!" He thundered, now glaring down at Annalise. "Unless you want to start making monetary plans with the Decepticons anytime soon, I'd sing a different tune if I were you." With that, Braedey turned on his heel, and he walked away, leaving a shell shocked Annalise.

'Wow. He knows how to shut people down.' X thought to himself. 'On and off the track...'

~*~*~

"Honestly, I cannot stand that uptight pain in the rear. Ooh, what I would give to tear her a new one."

Back at Braedey's garage, Rin was fuming over what Annalise had done to her sketches

Back at Braedey's garage, Rin was fuming over what Annalise had done to her sketches. Braedey had taken a shower and felt better, though he was also angry with Annalise.

"That dumb redhead, saying I'm a threat to her spot on the scoreboard." Braedey grumbled, sliding under the Transformer to check the underside. "I mean, really? She cares THAT much about her pride? If she wants to, she could suck it up a straw."

Rin snickered. "You have a funny way of saying things." She remarked.

"I try. Hand me a 3/4 socket wrench from the toolbox, please." Braedey asked, holding his hand out from under the car. Rin hands him the wrench. "Thanks."

"What are you doing under there?" Rin asked, kneeling next to the white/blue racecar.

"Just making some adjustments to the gearbox. Have to be sure the bolts are locked tighter than Fort Knox." Braedey replied. "Have to be ready for the next race."