War day 1: "I want to be with you! TAKE ME!"

Začať od začiatku

Me:*Sigh* I am regretting letting one of them stay with me.

Once they were out of the alley, I quickly went into the next building by breaking the window and going for a lookout. I had both of my guns prepared and was having their back just in case complications would come up.

I watched how Dabi went after a guy with green hair and large teeth that looked like he was an insect of some kind of way. He used his flames to get to the guy but Shiggy threw another guy with no face but an explosion like bubble effect from paper as a head towards him.

Me: Why can't they do this like normal people?

After the guy hit Dabi, they both went down but little did Shiggy know that Dabi would use his flames all around him and this was how he got his first guy eliminated and won the bet.

Nezu: Manga Fukidashi was killed.

Me: Guess Shiggy will get back.

I put one gun away and looked at the scene while double tapping to my earbud. It was one I made on my own. The main task of it was communicating but there was another one and that was sending my location to Kurogiri so that he knew where to teleport.

Mamagiri: Izuku! You okay? Did you find the other?

Me: Yes, and yes! Can you come over and pick up Shiggy. I need Dabi still with me.

Mamagiri: On it.

Not soon after he said that a portal opened in front of me and he came out. I then quickly told him in a few words what was going on and that I would love nothing more as to use both of them to help me. However, if worst come to worst I would only be able to help one of them and not both. This was the reason why I wanted one of them to be safe!

While I was talking to Mamagiri I was watching the game and I saw that the small bet of first kill quickly changed to who got the most kills out of it. Shiggy quickly went after another one and laid his hand on the person.

Nezu: Nirengeki Shoda was killed.

After that Dabi took the unconscious guy that he just burned up a little bit and threw him at Shiggy who dodged it. He on the other hand only stretched out his tongue at Dabi and went for the next kill. Too bad that Dabi just threw a fireball at Shiggy's next victim.

Nezu: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu was killed.

They now were about to go after each other's throat in front of the last two people. I couldn't have that happening.

Once I was finished explaining, he quickly teleported Shiggy out of the game but not before I shot every single drone down and let it explode. After that I went to the back of the room and ran towards the window, jumping through it and breaking it in the process. I was on the first floor, so I knew that I wouldn't get any damages thanks to my costumes absorption ability.

While I was jumping out of the window, I used my both guns and fired at two people getting them out too.

Me: *Sigh* A fight between yourself... Really?

Dabi: He started it!

Me: Dabs! We are in enemies territory! We can't allow any slip ups! You know that Shiggy hates losing over anything. So of course, he would do something like this.

Dabi: And I wanted to do this with you. Besides this is now Usagi's hunting territory now!!!

Me: ... Let's just forget about it and run. I am sure they will send a drone to this place very soon.

Dabi: Agree.

Just like that we both ran away and began hiding across the whole city always on the move until we found a good place to rest for a bit. To be quite honest we didn't need a rest but I did need some time to think about a strategy to not get us caught at all.

Nezu: Togaru Kamakiri and Kosei Tsuburaba was killed.

Dabi: They just realized that. HAHAHA How pathetic.

Me: Well, I shot their drones out of the sky what do you expect.

Dabi: Nothing since they don't have you on their team.