War day 1: They are not that dumb!

We were waiting for some heroes to arrive at the scene. It surprised me how long they took to get to all the poor unconscious students.

Me: Come on where are they?

It took a while to find Mic and Midnight on the opposite rooftop scouting out. My problem was that I couldn't see Erasherhead with them. He was a real threat to us.

Me: Where are you?

I began looking around and couldn't spot him at all. Something was wrong and I knew it. If these two were alone then that means that Eraserhead was either on the search for me or even trying to get Dabi down. Both option didn't seem very good to me at all.

Seeing as this situation could get only worse, I decided to double tap and activate my ear piece.

Mamagiri: Yes?

Me: Can you teleport to me? Oh and get me my second pair of daggers if you could.

Mamagiri: Backup?

Me: No.

Mamagiri: I understand.

Just a couple of seconds later he was standing right beside me. I took the daggers he gave me and dropped the fake ones.

Ahh this is soo much better!

Mamagiri: Should I get us all out?

Me: Only Dabi.

Mamagiri: Right now?

Me: No. Can you be close by and hide? Get him out if he can't deal with the pros.

Mamagiri: What about you?

Me: I will be staying here and play with them. I'll call you once I am done.

Mamagiri: Izuku, thi-

Me: There is no use trying to get me to go with you.

Mamagiri: Stay save bunny!

Me: I will.

Just like hat he once again teleported away from me.

Please let me be wrong.

Nezu: Class 1B is eliminated!

My feeling told me that I would not be alone in this room for long. I had such a bad feeling that I knew that something was about to happen. My gut feeling was never wrong. This was the reason why I called Kurogiri just for backup. I didn't like this one bit.

Not only that, me and my team took out the complete class 1B but we also were done with half of our target and I got Shiggy back. By the end of this day I was sure I had Dabi back too.

As I was thinking that and looking through the window, I could feel someone coming close to me. Without even thinking twice, I turned around and began shooting at whoever was there. Not only did I do that but jump away too.

Aizawa: Kid, come back with me.

Me: And what if I say no?

Aizawa: Don't make me bring you back.

Me: Good luck!

I had no intention of staying here any longer and so I turned around and jumped out of the window only to see Dabi taking Mic and Midnight full on. Once the glass broke, they all looked at me.

Dabi: Bunny!

I was currently in midair and quickly switched from my guns to my daggers and turned around. There was this feeling I had and I was right again. Aizawa was throwing his scarf at me and I manage to cut it right before rolling myself on the ground and stood up. He was following me very quickly and I saw Dabi shooting his fire at me and getting me some space too.