We heard you loud and clear!

3rd POV: (LOV lair)

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHA

Kurogiri: Who would have thought that that guy could be a perfect villain too!

Shiggy: Our bunny is just a cheat code. He can reverse any situation and role as he pleases.

AfO: I agree. He is very skilled with his words.

Dabi: This is the new hero in trainings?

Toga: They are all doomed!

Shiggy: They needed a chance to begin with.

Toga: Oh right. They were dead from the beginning.

Dabi: When are we getting him out there?

AfO: Let him have his fun with them and gather some information.

Kurogiri: This looks like nothing but pure waste of time.

AfO: It might look like that but he is analyzing their movements and quirks based on what they are doing. He is also judging their character and we all know where this is going.

Dabi: Ah yes.

Toga: But the way they reacted was priceless! Too bad there was no blood.

Dabi: What was up with that grape fuck?

Kurogiri: And they are letting something like him into UA?

AfO: Looks like the school is not what it was before.

Shiggy: Obviously they have to step up their game.

Kurogiri: Maybe that is why Nezu insisted on our bunny to be involved in that game.

Dabi: You mean teaching them a lesson to stop daydreaming?

Shiggy: Then he definitely chose the wrong person for that. Out Titan is never holding back for their sake. He will bring out his a level playing card.

AfO: Who knows what that Chimera is thinking? He might even want to change his school to a villain school and no one would be questioning him.

Time skip brought to you by Aizawa enjoying to "kill" two of his students.

Dabi: Can we have him in our team? Looks like Izu would love that.

Toga: No! He isn't blood thirsty enough! He doesn't know how beautiful and doesn't appreciate the blood we use as an art project!

Shiggy: He might be an excellent mini boss.

Kurogiri: He won't be reconsidering anyways. He is far too long a hero after all.

AfO: We can simply brainwash him.

Shiggy: Or make him a Nomu?

Dabi: I don't think that Izu would like that.

Toga: Dabs is right. He is Izu's favorite hero after all.

AfO: Sadly I know that and this is why he is off-limits to us.

Kurogiri: But we can get back at All Might for him.

Shiggy: That was never a question. The question only when.

Dabi: Well it looks like he will be over soon.

Toga: And there was noo blood! How boring!

Dabi: They confiscated his weapons and made a replica. What did you expect?!

Toga: Blood!

Kurogiri: Is no one talking about how stupid and hopeless the current class is?

Shiggy: No. Last year was a lot worse! They were even lower than just NPCs!

AfO: No. But there are 2 candidates that I am looking forwards to see how my little bunny will be dealing with them.

Toga: Who is it?

Dabi: My brother.

Shiggy: That Pomeranian.

time skip brought to you by Aoyama posing in front of the cameras even while he was about to get killed with style!

Toga: What's up with that dude?

Shiggy: Which one?

Dabi: The one frozen in place or the guy that was only looking into the cameras?

Toga: Both I guess.

Shiggy: The one frozen was just waiting for our killer bunny to make him and end and that caterpillar was only so rude and took the kill from Izu.

Dabs: The other one is just crazy and has some mental issues.

Kurogiri: Again. These are the heroes of tomorrow?

AfO: Not for long anyways!

Dabs: So we are gonna get rid of them like we did with last years expelled students?

AfO: Of course.

Toga: YES! Stabby Stabby! FiNaLlY!

Dabi: This is calling for a

Shiggy + Dabi + Toga: KILLING SPREE!!!

AfO: Calm down my children! You will get the time for that soon enough.

Kurogiri: At least someone had the currage to fight our killer bunny.

Dabi: Yeah who is normal enough to run at a guy with some guns in their hands.

Kurogiri: I agree that the plan was not the best but he at least tried.

Time skip brought to you by Shoto and Momo coming up with an ambushing plan to get Usagi out of the game

AfO: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They really thought they could make a trap for our killer bunny!

Kurogiri: How useless!

Shiggy: Not even the pro managed to do that! How stupid.

Toga: But cute!

Dabs: And Izu was really cute too. He first wanted to play with them and then decided against it.

Toga: Well it's Zuzu we are talking about. He sure will make them pay for that.

Kurogiri: They have no chance against him!

AfO: They never had but this class is stupid on a whole other level.

Kurogiri: I agree.

Dabi: What are they even teaching them?

Toga: Apparently not enough to even manage to have a decent fight. Like their style is all over the place. It wouldn't be hard to stabby stabby them.

Shiggy: Well it will be all the easier for us. A great beginer level indeed.

time skip brought to you by Izuku having some fun and nealy kill Kirishima because of how he used him as a shield.

AfO: Ahh it is time to get ready.

Toga: YES! I'll get my babies!

Shiggy: It's finally time to let our nomus get out of control!

Dabi: I'll burn that bitch that broke Izu's ribs!

The moment they heard Izuku's hint. They all knew that their times to fight the pros and get him out would be soon. A grand ending that was what their bunny wanted and that was what they would do.

AfO had 3 nomus prepared for this and he himself was ready too. Needless to say that every single one of the person in the room was ready to fight and be by the side of their precious bunny.