Quite the good show!

3rd POV:

Once the villains were left into the city all the other UA staff member went into the observation room. They had 6 big screens showing the footage of all the drones.

(A/N: I am too lazy to write Recovery Girl each time so I'll just do RG)

RG: For goodness sake! Nezu, are you sure this is a good idea?

Nezu: Yes.

Hound Dog: In what way is this good?

Nezu: He won't kill them.

RG: And why do you think that way.

Power Loader: Don't worry his weapons are not deadly anymore.

RG: Oh if that's the case than everything is fine. It's not like he could just break their boner, break their skulls or even snap their neck..

Nezu: He won't do that.

Hound Dog: How do you know that?

Nezu: I know it.

Snipe: I mean Aizawa and the others are watching over them.

Nezu: Not for long.

RG: Why did you need to jinx it!

Nezu: I am only telling the truth!

Hound Dog: Don't you get to me after this telling me I need to work overtimes because of what shit is going to happen.

Nezu: Oh I don't think it will be that bad. Besides it will be over very soon.

Snipe: That doesn't sound good.

Nezu: We have the number 2 villain here. Of course he will make the most of this and also try to make this a quick game. He won't be playing around with them.

RG: For your sake, I hope he won't kill someone.

Nezu: He won't!

Time skip brought you by Usagi announcing his presence and make the heroes fear him immediately

Power Loader: ...

RG: Power Loader?

Power Loader: I am not here.

RG: Come here and let me whack you.

Power Loader. I am not here. I am a ghost!

RG: Ghost my ass! I can see you in front of me!

Nezu: Quite the intelligent move there!

RG: You are coming over here too Nezu!

Nezu: I believe the one you will need to whack is only Power Loader.

RG: Oh really?

Nezu: I explicit told him to make them robust and think of all kind of ways Usagi could use to break them open.

Power Loader: I did! I just didn't thought that he would use another's quirk to his advantage.

Nezu: Well you obviously haven't thought enough over this then.

Snipe: He has some seriously good aim. I would love to learn a couple of things from him.

RG: And who's fault is it that we have 2 villains of Tartarus and a number 2 killer bunny on the run in a fake city filled with students.

Nezu: ... no comment to this one.

RG: Now get over here you rat!

Nezu: Never!