"Oh my Yuri, the heavens must have cursed you for having a sister like this." Sunmi continued.

Sunmi was so absorbed by her own actions that she failed to see the mockery in the eyes of the people who came with Chaeyoung.

After what happened earlier, who would still believe her?

Sensing that no one tried to scold Chaeyoung, Sunmi lifts her face and roamed her eyes to the people surrounding her.

When her eyes landed on Lisa, she almost wanted to shout in victory. She immediately runs towards Lisa and shamelessly tugs her suit.

"Miss Manoban, you must help my daughter, Yuri Park. She didn't do anything wrong... Miss Manoban please help-"

"TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!" Sunmi was startled when someone pushed her away from Lisa. To her surprise, it was Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung did not know why she lost her cool and reacted that way. She didn't understand why seeing Sunmi cling to Lisa made her so angry.

For some reason, she felt fear. Fear that Lisa might be convinced by this hateful woman in front of them. She looked at Lisa who was already staring at her. Chaeyoung expected to see the disgust in Lisa's eyes but all she saw was her gentle gaze.

"You- How dare you to hurt me, your mother?" Sunmi is smiling inwardly. Finally, Chaeyoung showed her true stupid self.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP!" Chaeyoung bellowed without tearing her eyes from Lisa. She didn't know why she wanted to know what Lisa thinks of her now. To her surprise, Lisa gives her a small sincere smile. As if she is giving her permission to handle all this, the way she wanted to.

Sunmi's face froze when she saw the way Lisa and  Chaeyoung looked at each other. Are they...

"Miss Manoban, look at how this girl treats an elderly like me. I might not be her real mother, but I loved her like I loved my daughter. Miss Manoban please give justice for me and my daughter." Sunmi begged. She does not believe that there is something going on between Chaeyoung and Lalisa.

Chaeyoung had such a bad reputation. No one is good about her except for her face and background.

Sunmi's words seem not to affect Chaeyoung as she keeps staring at Lisa.

Contemplating.

Trying to understand what Lisa truly feels. Seeing that her gentle gaze did not disappear, Chaeyoung look away and fix her eyes at Sunmi.

"Are you done?" She asked, her eyes full of ridicule.

Seeing the ridicule in Chaeyoung's eyes, Sunmi became enraged. "You-you are truly evil! Let the police release your sister right now. Everyone here knows that you are the bad egg of the Park Family. Do not drag your sister down with you. She is innocent!"

"Innocent? Do you even know what that means?" Chaeyoung mocked as she narrowed her eyes at Sunmi.

"Your daughter wanted to destroy my reputation. She spread rumors against me. Accused me of being a thief in front of my guest. And plotted to steal from me with her little boyfriend!"

"And you call her innocent?"

"Stupidity really runs in your family!"