After Lisa's confession, almost every big name in the industry tried to have a conversation with both of them. Some wished Lisa luck while some are shamelessly congratulating her. Obviously, they just wanted to get into Miss Manoban's good side. But Lisa didn't mind at all.

Lisa would smile at everyone, laughed elegantly at their jokes and talked about the current business society with no qualms at all.

This happened while Lisa was standing next to her. Never leaving her side. Lisa would even occasionally brush her arms against Chaeyoung's and sometimes touch her waist to support her. Of course, her ever gentle gaze is always present every time she looks at Chaeyoung.

For Chaeyoung, this is not a big deal at all. In fact, she seems to like having her attention. Hah. This selfish side of her is creeping out slowly.

However, these gestures earned some envy and hate from other younger women.

Some younger women would approach them while acting friendly and pretending to be interested in talking to Chaeyoung.

While most of these women will just look at Lisa flirtatiously. Some really have the guts to try and pat Lisa while laughing or wink at her.

To her surprise, Lisa would reprimand them directly and ask about their background so she could remind their elders to teach them some manners.

Lisa's reaction caused the poor women to pale in fright. They eventually walked away without saying anything.

While doing this, Lisa would sound so righteous and mature. Of course, this action earned Chaeyoung's giggles.

However, her giggles were interrupted by another piece of annoying news. Someone suddenly informed her that Sunmi is creating a scene outside the venue.

Shouting at everyone for them to call Chaeyoung.

"Let's go. Let's see what that woman will do this time." Chaeyoung murmured as she took a step towards Sunmi's location with Lisa in tow.

Sunmi's shrill voice can be heard through the hallway.

She is shouting and arguing with one of the hotel's attendants.

"I am her mother! Let me in! You- NO- Don't touch me with your filthy hands!"

"Mrs. Park I'm sorry but we really can't let you in. We are just following the instruction-"

"What instructions? Huh? Call your manager! You- Hey You! I want to see Chaeyoung! You know what?! I will call your manager myself and have all of your pitiful ass fired!"

"Mrs. Park please calm down. We are just doing our job!"

"My daughter is a DISTINGUISH guest celebrating her birthday in this hotel. Do you hear that? She is IMPORTANT! SO! LET! ME! IN!"

This time a lot of people from the hotel is watching the scene. Some of them even recognize Sunmi and started taking videos.

When Sunmi saw Chaeyoung coming with some of the guests behind her, her angry curses immediately stopped as her tears started to pour.

"Chaeyoung, how-how could you do this to your sister?" Sunmi sobbed. "Why do you hate her so much? You even have her arrested? Do you still have a heart?"