Lisa felt it is a little unfair. She decided to woo her properly, but it seems she also decided to ignore her. She looked at the full body mirror in front of her and examine herself thoroughly.

She sure is very good looking. In fact, a lot of girls and boys  are swooning over her.

If it's not about her good looks, then it must be her … intelligence?

She massaged her chin as she thought about the possibility of Chaeyoung rejecting her because she thinks she is dumb.

That should be possible, right?

"Jin." Lisa wanted to confirm something.

"Yes, young miss?" Jin immediately greeted her after walking inside Lisa's walk-in closet.

"Do you think I'm not good looking enough?" Lisa inquired.

Jin widened his eyes. This is the third time today that his young miss asked him this question.

"You are very good looking Young Miss." Jin answered. He is wondering what has gotten into his young miss today.

"Then do you think I'm dumb?"

"No young miss, you are very smart."

"Hmmm… what do you think? Why is Chaeyoung is ignoring my calls and messages? Does she think I am not good enough for her?" Jin can't help the sweat from forming on his head.

So, this is all about Miss Park. "Young Miss, Miss Park is very busy today. I tried calling her grandfather early this morning and he said that the young miss is currently supervising the installation of computers in her office. Mr. Wang said that she is personally supervising all the tasks related to her own company." Jin explained.

In fact, this is also not the first time that he told Lisa about this call. Lisa is just too absent-minded lately.

"Oh right. Grandfather told me about that company. Hmmm...tomorrow will be the National Exams but she is still busy doing something. She should relax for the exam tomorrow. Go...prepare the car. I will visit her today." Lisa declared. She tried not to follow Chaeyoung for a few days because of the National Exams. She thought she needed some time to study and prepare herself.

Lisa is already aware of her plans from Wang Guiren. She initially thought that Chaeyoung will wait until the end of the exams, but she did not expect her to be this hardworking. She looked at her reflection one more time before smiling at herself in the mirror.

Maybe her beloved is just busy with her company. That's why she was not able to answer her calls and messages.

When Lisa and Jin arrived at Chaeyoung's future office, all they saw was a lot of construction. Jin remembered that Chaeyoung's office will be underground, so he dialed grandfather Wang's number. Then he asked for someone to guide them to her location.

After almost 5 minutes, Jennie arrived to greet them.

"Young Miss Manoban, please follow me." She said as she gestured them to follow her. Jennie is already aware that Chaeyoung is acquainted with Miss Manoban.