This man thinks that she could easily be fooled by his coy eyes and lopsided grin.. Let's see.

Eunwoo on the other hand, didn't know how to answer Chaeyoung. He was so confident that Chaeyoung will directly agree. After all, he is the most good looking and sought after guy in this university.

Now, she is saying that she can't feel any sincerity from him? What sincerity? Of course, she can't feel it. He was just acting after all.

Still, Eunwoo felt insulted. Does that mean he is not a good actor?

"Miss Park. I know I have offended you. Please be magnanimous and forgive me this once." He said while giving her a bow. This is humiliating. He tried to swallow his anger. He can't fail now.

"If you are really sincere then why didn't you also invite my friend Jennie? You know she was also offended last week, right?" Eunwoo looked at her in a daze. How did he offend Jennie? He didn't even remember running into this girl last week.

Sensing his confusion, Chaeyoung added. "Well, when she heard about what happened to me. She was so sad while thinking that you and your minions bullied me. She almost cried."

After hearing Chaeyoung, really wanted to cry. Cry from laughter. Chaeyoung is simply too witty. Jennie knows that this girl just wanted to go to the restaurant and eat some cakes. She also knows that Chaeyoung wanted to drag her along to help Eunwoo spend more money. Isn't this Eunwoo a little too...unfortunate?

"I… I am…" Eunwoo stuttered. The offer was supposed to be a date. A DATE! Why would this girl drag Jennie into the picture?

"Well… I know that Miss Kim is a very busy person and I don't want to disrupt her schedule." Eunwoo said as he eyed Jennie. He hoped that Jennie would notice his glare and will back out to support him instead

"Actually, I am not that busy Mr. Student President. I would love to come with you and Chaeyoung." Jennie sassed at him. Why would she waste this opportunity to anger Eunwoo?

"Okay! That's great then. So, I'll see you after class Mr. Cha." Chaeyoung concluded before walking away with Jennie, leaving their unfinished cake.

Eunwoo can't help but grit his teeth. He felt that he had fallen into Chaeyoung's trap.

He wanted to see how long this girl can put up an act around him. He snorted before walking away. This time he is more determined to win Chaeyoung over. Eunwoo can't wait to torment her once she becomes his woman.

....

Meanwhile, inside the Seoul City's shopping mall, a girl who looked like a female model walked into the jewelry store. Her entrance gained a lot of gasps from the women and men inside the store.

"Did you see that? That's Lalisa Manoban. The heiress to the Manoban Conglomerate. I heard from my father that she will stay at Seoul City temporarily."

"Really? She is not only rich, she is also very good looking ah. Quickly! Check my clothes. Do you think I look good enough for her?"

"In your dreams. I heard Young Miss Manoban is single. I sure hope it's true."

"I also heard she will take the National Exams in the Seoul City.… I hope to have the same testing room with her."