"I don't know, I'm not really a fan of sweet things. I like spicy and bitter food." She answered as she started to gobble her own cake.

"Hey! You don't eat a cake like that! You can't just devour it." Chaeyoung blurted while looking at her.

"So how am I supposed to eat a cake?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Jennie finds Chaeyoung funny and entertaining. She is also very smart and knowledgeable about different stuff. She always manages to talk about things that piqued her interest.

However, eating sweets is not one of her interest. She is not a big fan of cakes and candies. How would she know how to 'properly' eat a cake? Sweets are still food so she should just treat it like every other food, right? Put it inside her mouth, chew then swallow. Right?

"Well, you have to take a look at it first. A cake is a piece of art. It's like a painting. You have to savor it using your eyes. Imagine how it tastes like. Then once you take a bite you have to evaluate it. Examine its texture and taste. Let it melt into your mouth. If the cake is mediocre then don't finish it. If it tastes spectacular, then enjoy it. Then finish it mindfully." Chaeyoung said as her eyes sparkle.

Jennie was rendered speechless. Seriously. Who eats a cake like that? Did this Chaeyoung come from a different planet? She was about to tease her friend when another voice interrupted her.

"I didn't know you are so knowledgeable at stuff like that Miss Park." Both girls turn their head to look at the person speaking.

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows when she saw it was Eunwoo.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Student President?" Jennie immediately gibed. She didn't like this Eunwoo. She thinks he is way too confident. Always acting like everyone likes him.

Eunwoo didn't even spare Jennie a glance. He walked towards Chaeyoung with a friendly smile.

"I want to talk to you. In private." Eunwoo tried to emphasize the word private. Every girl in the university would blush if they heard him say such words. Every girl except Jennie and Chaeyoung.

"It's fine Mr. Cha. Jennie is a friend." Chaeyoung said. She still finds Eunwoo's presence a little uncomfortable.

Eunwoo couldn't help but clench his jaws. It seems that his charms don't work with the girl in front of him. However, he is confident that he will melt this beauty soon.

"So… I… I would like to apologize for what happened last week. If it's alright, I would like to invite you over to one of the prestigious restaurants here in the city as an apology." He said. He gives her the sincerest voice he could ever muster.

Chaeyoung looked at Eunwoo. How come she didn't notice his acting skills in her past life? Was she that dumb before? She felt disappointment in her previous self again. She let out a long sigh.

"Mr. Cha I'm sorry, but I don't feel any sincerity coming from you." She continues to stare at the man standing in front of her. This guy is up to something sinister. She could feel it. But she is not that concerned about him right now. What she kept on thinking about was the offer he said a while ago.

'One of the most prestigious restaurants in the city'. That only means one thing. FOOD! And when there is FOOD, there will be sweets.