Chapter 31: The Master's Doll Maker

"Are those....strings?" Seraphiel asked

"It is" I answered

"No way" Aqua whispered

For the past few days, I've seen a lot of puppet lately. I can't help but think if Harley did this or what??

The dolls hanging above us went down to the ground that left cracks. These dolls are heavy, what are they made of??

The dolls began to attack us, it was so hard cutting their limbs kasi masyadong matigas but we were able to cut them though. Comapred to our guardians, they can through them easier because they're higher beings, obviously. I looked around and noticed that the doll maker is not here anymore. 

"Kami na bahala dito!" we heard from behind. It was the guild master with some of his men.

I saw a door slightly open sa gilid so agad ko itong tinuro. To evade the doll's attacks, we flew using our guardian's weapons/power at dumeritso sa pagpasok sa nakabukas na pinto. 

When we arrived, we saw a looooooot of doll limbs and materials na ginamit para sa pag gawa ng mga dolls. Aside from that, there are blood stains anywhere you look. 

"What kind of puppet who does this???" reklamo ni Velvet

The room has lights so we can really see everything. There was no sign of him.

We looked around and I noticed a wall with unequal texture. I touched it at bigla itong bumukas kaya napatingin sila sakin.

"You can really find things in your own way huh" Velvet said with a smile

I smiled back and pushed it hard to open it. Pumasok kami lahat and the door closed on its own. It was a bedroom and what we are facing right now is a huge chair na facing the window- it was like a throne chair, where royalties usually sit, we can't even see if there is someone sitting on it dahil sa laki nito and considering the fact na nakatalikod ito sa amin.

I was surprise when Diablo appeared in front of me holding a dagger. Where did he get that?

Napatingin ako sa gilid and saw the puppet with a tilted head, he was sitting on the bed holding while some daggers between his fingers.

"Nuisance" he said

Diablo threw the dagger and napaatras kami when his neck cracked kasi natamaan ito ni Diablo.

"Right, you're such a pain in the ass" he said coldly

We thought he was done pero hindi, his body began to shake as if he was epileptic and stopped in a creepy position. His body was facing at us but his head was facing backwards.

"Oh hell no" I said and held my guns tightly

His head slowly turned at us. Hearing the cracks while he's turning gave me goosebumps. 

"This must be a joke." Velvet said putting her sword in defensive position

Just when his face was already facing us, he smiled creepily. Bigla siyang umatake and the moment that I blinked, he was already in front of us, good thing we have our guardians and they were able to stop him. I tried shooting my guns but I can't even give him any wounds because he was evading sooooo fast and my eyes can't totally see. All I am seeing is his attacks blocked by Seraphiel while Aquarius and Diablo were attacking him simultaneously.