Chapter 3: Al-G Rhythm Kidnap Four Kid's

Start from the beginning

Luna Loud: We Don't Know Bro.

Sergio: Someone must have bring us here for a Reason?

Sid Chang: But Who did bring Us here?

Adelaide Chang: and Why? Bring us to this Weird Digital place?

Lynn loud jr. loud so Very LOUD.

Lynn Loud Jr: All right what ever you are come out and face us RIGHT NOW!

Al-G Rhythm: [in villainous voice] Who goes there? Who dares disturb the great and powerful Al G.

Al-G Rhythm look at The Loud Kid's The Casagrandes LeBron James and Don Scare Face's.

AL-G Rhythm: [Al G. chuckles]

Luan Loud: Hey what so funny? Mr Computer guy.

Al-G Rhythm: [in normal voice] Look at your faces. You were terrified! [mimics gasp] [laughs] Priceless.

Luan Loud: Really! Man.

[dramatic music plays]

The loud kids The Casagrandes LeBron James and dom see this computer person into a black man.

Al-G Rhythm: See? Nothing to be afraid of.

The loud kids: What The?

The Casagrandes: YOU!

LeBron James: The computer's Black.

Dom: I can see that.

Sid Chang: Me too.

Adelaide Chang: Me Three.

Lilly Loud: Poo Poo

Al-G Rhythm: Well well well it's my old friend's from Nickelodeon Cartoon World The Loud Kid's and The Casagrandes and Hello. Hi. Wow. King James. I am a big fan. [chuckles] I just... I don't know, I thought you'd be taller somehow.

Dom: Hmm. These graphics are unreal. Right?

LeBron James: Dom, don't touch the silver computer man. What's going on? And who are you, man?

Al-G Rhythm: Uh... [clears throat] You're right. Forgive me. Where are my manners? I am King Al G. Rhythm.

LeBron James: Oh, you're that guy from the video.

The Loud Kid's/The Casagrandes: Video?

Al Al-G Rhythm: And this... Ha-ha. Oh, Ladies and gentlemens, this... this is the Warner Bros. Serververse. Just make you feel all insignificant, don't it? AL-G Rhythm: Yes, I am. [chuckles]

The Loud kid's see The Nicktoon's planet with the other planet's.

Lynn Loud: Look there our Home Nickelodeon World.Lincoln Loud: Wow The Serververse is So Amazing there are many world's beside our's and is that the wizard of oz?

Lana loud: look there bedrock home of The Flintstones and there Orbit City home of The Jetsons.

LeBron James: [scoffs] Are all computers like this?

Ronnie anne: Wow this is so beautiful right sid. Sid! Sid! Adelaide were are you guy's.

Lori Loud: lilly lilly were are you.

Leni Loud: Everybody were Sid Chang Adelaide Chang lilly loud and were LeBron James Young Son Dom.

The loud kid's The Casagrandes and LeBron James Looking For Lilly Loud Sid Chang Adelaide Chang and Dominic "Dom" James.