Chapter Six: I Want You

Dinah

We had stayed cuddling for a little while longer, but we couldn't stay there forever. So, I decided to shower, while Mike waited in the living room.

I got ready as fast as I could and when I finally went out to the living room and saw Kara there sitting next to Mike on the sofa eating some cereal.

"Hey! Where were you?" I asked her.

"At Mike's frat house. I didn't have my car keys, so I asked one of them to drop me off here. My head is killing me, I am going to take some aspirin, then I am going to shower. We should go have breakfast." She suggested.

"Wait, you didn't have your keys?" I asked. Only getting that from what Kara had said.

"Yeah. Mike drove us last night remember? He kept the keys." She said and I turned to look at Mike who had a guilty look on his face.

"You don't say." I said and crossed my arms at my chest.

"Anyways, I am gonna go take a shower." She said and got up and left both Mike and I alone.

"I thought you said that Kara had the keys." I told him.

"I never said anything, you did." He shrugged.

"But you nodded, indicating she did have them. Why did you lie?"

"I didn't want you to go, alright? I wanted you to stay and sleep in the bed with me. I wanted you there." He confessed.

I smiled and looked shy and I thought I saw him blush, but he turned away from me.

"Well, I am glad you kept me." I confessed as well and he immediately turned to look at me. He had a huge smile on his face, stood up and came to kiss me. "Mike, Kara is just in the other room." I said.

"We both know she takes really long to shower." He said and kissed me once more.

When we heard the shower turn off, we immediately pulled away and sat as far as we could. A few minutes later, Kara came out wearing shorts and a tank top.

"You ready?" She asked us and we nodded.

We went to a restaurant in Mike Jeep, since we still did not have Kara's car.

Mike and I were quiet and were not bothering each other. Kara noticed it and asked us about it.

"What is wrong with the both of you. You are being awfully quiet and are not fighting." She said.

I cleared my throat, then responded. "Well, Mike and I talked and we decided not to fight anymore. You were right, we have to stop so, we agreed. Right Mike?" I asked and turned to look at him.

He was already looking at me and he nodded. "Yes." He answered, looking at Kara.

"Oh my god." She said, looking between Mike and I back and forth. "You guys fucked." She loudly said.

I was drinking water when she said that, that I choked on it and started coughing. Mike just stared.

"What?" He asked.

"You both totally fucked, that is why you are acting all weird. Honestly, I should have seen this coming. It was a lot of sexual frustration with all the fighting and stuff. I am glad you are all past that and took it out with fucking each other." She laughed.

"Kara, would you lower your voice?" Mike said, looking around the restaurant, but god thing there were hardly any people. "We haven't had sex." Mike said and I nodded, feeling very embarrassed. "We have only kissed." Mike confessed and Kara started laughing.

"Mike." I warned.

"And I sucked her, but that is all. We still haven't had sex." Mike smirked.

I was so embarrassed. I hid myself behind my hands, trying not to see Kara's reaction, but she only laughed more.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed about it, Dinah. Honestly, I am happy it's with you. And I am glad it has finally happened." She said.

Mike and Kara's family were always open like that. Nothing embarrassed them, but I was extremely embarrassed. When it passed, I looked at Kara, who was already looking at me.

"You are okay with this?" I asked.

"Yes. Honestly, I am just glad the fighting is all done with. I was always tempted to say to just fuck each other and get it all out, but I never did." She confessed. "Look, I have always kind of known that Mike liked you, so I started shipping you two for the longest time." She shrugged.

"Well, I guess we don't have to hide anymore." He said and gave my lips a kiss and I only blushed.

"Ugh, not in front of me though. It is still nasty to see my brother and best friend making out." Kara said and we all laughed.

We ate in peace andwe were feeling a lot better with Kara knowing we had kissed.