Chapter Four: Early Mornings by Your Side

Dinah

I woke up at five in the morning, early for a Saturday, but I really needed to go to the restroom. There was something heavy holding me down though, and when I looked down, I noticed it was an arm, tightly wrapped around my waist. When I followed the arm to see who it was attached to, I saw it was Mike. Then all the memories came rushing back. Why was he hugging me though? And how did we end up tangled with each other? We also had our legs tangled, but my back was facing him. I tried moving his arm, but it was a lot heavier than I thought it would be, and the arm tighten more around my waist. I needed to pee bad, so I tried once more to remove his arm, but then he spoke.

"Just stay here." He said.

"You're awake?" I asked surprised. If he was awake, why didn't he remove himself from me. I mean, he did hate me, right? So why was he still holding on to me?

"Well, anybody would wake up with your moving, of course I'm awake." He said to me.

He was touching the skin of my stomach and I could feel tingles when he started rubbing it in circular motion. My shirt was all scrunched up, up to my mid waist, and if I hadn't had the blanket on, he would surely see my lace panties. "Well, let go then." I said to him.

"It's five in the fucking morning. What are you doing awake this early? You are not leaving." He said, more like demanded.

"Mike, I need to pee. And if you don't let me go right now, I will pee in your bed." I said and he quickly removed his arm around me.

"But you are coming back to bed, right?" He asked. What was wrong with him? Why was he being like that? Did he know it was me?

I didn't answer him, and I went straight to the restroom. When I finished my business, I went back into the bedroom. I saw Mike laying in his bed. I needed to go home.

"Come back in." Mike said with his eyes still closed.

"I think I should head back home." I said to him, while heading to the chair where my clothes were at.

Then he opened his eyes and looked at me. "No. What are you going to do at home? Fall asleep again? Just get back in bed and I'll take you home at eight." He said.

"No, I don't want people seeing me get out of your bedroom and leaving with you. They might think we had sex or something." I said to him. Kara might already be home and I was still here, with Mike, in his bedroom.

"Who cares. It's none of their business. Plus, no one will be awake at that time. Trust me, these guys will wake up until noon, since we have the day off from practice. Just sleep. I can tell you are still tired." He said and padded the side where I was sleeping.

"Fine, but you are taking me home later." I said and walked over to my side of the bed, and got in. And as soon as I did, he hugged me and scooted me closer to him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hugging you, what else?" He shrugged. This time I was facing him, and he still smelled gloriously.

He placed his head in my neck and I felt him sniff me. He then placed a gentle kiss on my neck. I felt like I couldn't breathe. The air just wasn't going into my lungs, and it was because he was kissing me. He was extremely close, and to be honest, I wanted to let out a moan because of the kiss. He didn't know it was my sweet spot.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked him, stuttering.

"You are so soft, little kitty." He said as he ran his hand up my thigh and to my ass. "So, so soft." He said and kissed me one more time in my neck.

I bit my lip, not letting the moan escape. "Mike, what are you doing?" I asked once more.

"It's just a kiss, Dinah, on your neck. No need to get all wet about it." He said. Was he being rude, again? I couldn't believe it.

"Ugh, you are unbelievable. Get away." I said and pushed him away, but that didn't do anything to him, since he kept his tight grip on me. Then, I turned away. I tried to move away from him, but I didn't get very far.

"Oh no. I didn't say you could get away. I just said that there was no reason to get excited for a simple kiss on your neck. So, you are not getting away from me." He said and pulled me to his chest.

"What is wrong with you? One minute you are rude, and the next you want me to sleep in the same bed as you." I said to him. I had no idea what was happening. I was feeling angry for him having me like this, but at the same time I was giddy that he was holding me so close. I couldn't even breathe from the closeness.

"Just go to sleep, little kitty." He said, and I listened to him, because I was too tired to think about what was happening. I bet it was all a dream.

I was woken up by the sound of the shower going on, so I immediately got up and changed, having the advantage that Mike couldn't see me. Then I heard the shower go off, and I started getting nervous. Then a few seconds later, he came out with only boxers on.

"Oh, you're awake. Thank God. And you're changed, even better. The faster you are out, the better." He said, as he started changing as fast as he could.

What was wrong with him? Was he bipolar? "Are you bipolar, or something? I can't keep up with you, seriously." I said.

He turned around and looked at me, pissed off. He was definitely bipolar. "Don't ever question my mental health, you got that? Now let's go, Lowry." And we were back to last names.

He got his keys and we headed out of his room and to the first floor. He was right that no one would be awake. The house seemed empty, and although there was a party last night, it seemed as if it was clean. How was it this clean? As if he had read my thoughts, Mike answered my unspoken question, like if he needed to explain to me.

"We have a schedule on who will clean up after the party." He said and I only nodded. I knew he could see me. "Get in." He said as we reached his jeep, and I listened.

We drove in silence. When we arrived at my shared apartment with Kara, I was about to get out of the car, but I stopped to say thank you, and then I saw Mike getting out as well.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dropping you off at your apartment. Come on." He said.

I had no idea what to say anymore. Every time I was near him, he would make my heart skip a beat, but it was getting a lot more complicated. I couldn't understand him every time he spoke. He would confuse me, with his kisses and with his rude talking. It was like he was bipolar or something.