The man was saved, the sugar was eaten, and Bai Tu took the iron rod and planned to leave.

Seeing that she was going to leave, the middle-aged man asked her anxiously: "Little girl, are you going to Y city too?"

After the outbreak of the end times, bases began to be established in the southeast, northwest and northwest.

The largest base is still Y City. The Y City base was established before the outbreak of the end times. I heard that it was for some experiments. Later, when the end times broke out, it became a good refuge there.

Bai Tu nodded, and the middle-aged man became even more excited.

"I have an unrelenting request. You are very capable, so I want you to bring these old people. They are all I met on the road. My children and grandchildren are gone. I hope they can escape. , Arrived in Y city safely."

Jiufei was a little surprised. She originally thought that the man wanted the host to take him.

Unexpectedly, he brought the three old men with him.

Bai Tuo asked him, "What are your plans?"

The middle-aged man smiled bitterly: "I am very satisfied if I can walk here. I don't have to worry about the old people getting shelter."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 112: The days of being a boss in the last days (10)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 112: The days of being a boss in the last days (10)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bai Tuo's expression was touched.

Just when the middle-aged man and He Yushi thought she would agree, they heard Bai Tuo say: "It's very touching, but no matter what the world is, no one has the obligation to protect others. In this world, you can only rely on yourself, even if If you break your hands and feet, you still have to walk on your own."

The iron rod in Bai Tuo's hand turned, and she asked again, "If they are just a drag, why should I bring them?"

The people whose expressions were still gentle before suddenly became fierce, and the middle-aged man was a little unbearable.

He wanted to talk, but after thinking about it for a long time, he didn't think of a word.

Although what the other party said is not pleasant, it makes sense.

The three old people also knew that they were a drag, and they dragged down many people along the way.

Grandma Li, who spoke before, took the middle-aged man and said, "Xiaozhong, don’t embarrass the little girl. We are older, but it doesn’t mean that we have reached the point where we need someone’s protection. Don’t look at us like this. Kill those zombies."

The iron rod in Bai Tuo's hand stopped.

She suddenly asked Grandma Li: "How old are you this year?"

Grandma Li compared the number, fifty-eight.

Bai Tuo's gaze fell on the other two old people again, and the two old people knew and reported.

The two are fifty-five and fifty-six respectively, and they are not very different in age.

Bai Tuo thought about it, and said, "You guys wait for me here."

With that, she was ready to leave.

Before leaving, he was still not at ease. When he handed the iron rod that he had been holding to He Yu, he told him, "I will leave for a while."