Did she regret our time yesterday? I don't think she did, she practically was begging for it and who am I lying? I wanted it too.

"Chase, what does this make us now?" She asked.

I saw worry in her eyes.

"I don't do one-night stands if that's where you are going." I reassured her.

I did before, but I could never do that to Nina, she's mine now, and I'd be dammed if I let another man touch her.

"So what does it make us?"

As I said before, I'd be dammed if I let another man touch her.

I flip us over so that I'm on top of her now.

"You, princess..." I kiss the tip of her nose. "You are my girlfriend now."

I start pecking her lips, but find myself needing more. I pressed my lips on hers and started kissing her gently, letting the feelings out I can't say. She kisses me back with the same need.

After a few seconds, I pull away and sit up.

"Come on, I'll make us breakfast." I say, putting some shorts on and walking over my wardrobe to grab a shirt for Nina.

"You know how to cook?" Nina asks amused as she takes the shirt I'm handing her.

"Cook, read, play, sex." I wink. " I know a lot of things."

She puts my AC/DC black shirt on, the shirt goes down to her knees and she looks so damn adorable that I just want to take her all over again. We walk down to the kitchen where I start taking out eggs, milk, and some fruit from the fridge before getting the pancake mix.

"Do you need help?" Nina asks, looking kind of lost at all my movements. I shake my head and walk towards her, I pick her up and sit her on the counter.

"You can stay there and look pretty as I cook though," Nina laughs and we continue to talk about how these past weeks were.

She mentioned that her and the bitch from the cafe are friends, and that they hang out every day since she stopped going to school.

I hate that I'm now sharing her with someone else, but part of me is also glad that she's moving on from grief and making friends.

She deserves to be happy and I made a promise on making that happen. I will not stop until it does.

I turn off the stove and place some pancakes into the plates along with some chopped fruit, and orange juice.

"Food is ready," I say as I place the plates beside her and cut a piece before holding it in front of her mouth, she opens it and starts chewing it.

"I can eat on my own, you know?" She raises an eyebrow at me but I roll my eyes playfully.

"Yeah, I know. I just like to take care of you." I give her another piece and she eats it.

I learned how to cook back when I was fourteen, my father was always working and Spencer was never home. He didn't know how to cook either way, so if I wanted to eat, I had to make it myself.

My first time trying to cook went terrible. I burned myself and I burned the food, let's just say that night all I ate was a bag of chips. But I didn't give up there, I cooked every day until my food became somewhat edible.

I've been cooking ever since, and so far my specialty is the four cheese pasta- basic- but I add my touch to it and now I'm not only cooking it for myself but Nina as well.

"How is it?" I ask drinking some orange juice.

She nods and swallows the pancake.

"It's really, really good." She says as she wrapped her arms around my neck bringing me in for a kiss.

God, what is she doing to me?

"Yeah, I'm good at everything." I whisper making my way to her neck sucking on her soft spot and then lets out a moan.

I love that sound.

"Chase, we really should stop before someone comes in." I ignore her and continue my assault on her neck. "Chase please, I have to go home."

I groan and roll my eyes. "Fine, let's get you some pants and after that we can leave."

"What about the dishes? I can wash them-"

"It's fine, I'll wash them while you take a shower." She nods and we continue eating.

I'm finally dropping Nina off at her house.

I finished washing the dishes and after that, I went upstairs to check up on her and I found her going through my drawers trying to find clothes. She found a red hoodie and some pants that were obviously too big for her, she didn't seem to mind though.

We walked downstairs, got in the car, and well here we are. I parked the car across the street from her house while we made out for a few minutes before she leaves.

"Shit, I can never get enough of you." I breathed out.

"Me neither, but I think it's time for me to go or else I will seriously get in trouble."

I groan and give in.

"Fine." I get down and open her door following behind her as we walk to her porch. "I will see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, right. You are going to call me right when you get home." She rolls her eyes and pecks my lips, I turn that little peck into a full kiss, a full passionate kiss.

She kisses back but soon pulls away. "Chase, you better go before my mom sees you and realizes you were the reason I didn't come home last night."

I let out a chuckle and took a step back, the last thing I wanted was for Nina to get in trouble.

"I'll see you tomorrow, princess." I wink and she mumbles something under her breath.

I walked back into my car and waited until she got inside and when she did, I drove off.

********

A/N: Nina and Chase are dating...what the fuck!!!!!!! Let me know what you guys think of this chapter✨🤍

Don't forget to vote