Chapter 2

Hayley's POV:

I get out of Elijah's arms and move towards Klaus. He hasn't moved from his position on the floor. I wrap my arms around him with tears falling. He has his head down trying to hide his tears but I see them.

I lean my head on his shoulder. I can't get the images of my daughter dying out of my head. God the look of fear on her face as she grew weaker. I've never felt so helpless in my entire life before.

Klaus holds onto my hand tightly, I squeeze it to let him know I'm here. Coughing caught my attention. Matt is coughing and holding his throat. I also notice the Mystic Falls gang is here staring at us.

"Leave," my voice breaks and they all look at me with different expressions. My breathing picked up in anger, "Leave!" I growl flashing my hybrid eyes. They jump and quickly leave picking up Matt on the way out.

"M-Mrs. Mikaelson ," my look softens as I look at Josie who is with Freya and Keelin hugging them with her sister. "Look," Josie points and I follow her line of sight gasping quietly as the crystal ball turns bright blue again.

I shake Klaus showing him the ball. She's alive. I smile in relief before it falters a bit. Hope's a vampire now, a full Tribrid to be exact. I'm just glad she's alive still. Call me selfish but I'm glad she has a vampire side.

      When we meet I don't have to worry about her growing old and dying while I stay the same. Klaus and I lean our heads together staring at the ball. "F-Freya," Klaus clears his throat, "are you up for doing the spell again?"

She wipes her face and nods. We stand up and form a circle again. The twins move to leave when I stop them. "You girls don't have to leave. You can stay if you want too," I softly tell them wiping my face with the back of my hand.

     They look at each other before very hesitantly walking over to our group. We made room for them to join the circle. The twins hold hands with Keelin and Kol then each other.

I give them a tiny smile then nod at Freya. Freya clears her throat and starts chanting. The spell took us to a forest and there she is, our daughter running carrying a half conscious Alice.

She looks down at her for a quick sec in concern as Alice groans in discomfort before sniffing the air and take off in a direction. There's blood on her mouth and chin.

I watch in extreme worry. I wonder who she killed or drank from. I hope it was that bitch Al I think his name was. Fucking asshole betrayed them and is the reason my babygirl is a full Tribrid now.

Hope stops in front of a cabin that's seen better days with smoke coming out of the chimney. She tilts her head slightly looking at the cabin closely for a minute before walking forward to the door.

She kicks the door open and enters it with no problem. The owner must be dead if she enter without an invitation. Hope carries Alice over to a bed and lays her down carefully.

She looks her over before putting a hand on Alice's chest and starts whispering a spell with her eyes closed. I watch in amazement as the wounds on Alice disappears and reappears on Hope before they start healing themselves.

     "The magic she's using is very advanced," Davina observes with Freya agreeing. I watch with a small proud smile on my face mirroring Klaus's. Alice let out a sigh but remained asleep. Hope opens her eyes and looks at Alice with a small smile.

    She walked around the cabin finding the bathroom and walked in. "That's your daughter?" Josie asks in awe. We watch as Hope takes off her shirt frantically and washes face getting the blood off. I give her a smile, "yeah she's our Hope."

     "She's pretty," Josie says smiling at Klaus and I. "And she has tattoos," Lizzie says with her jaw dropped. What?! I look at my daughter's body closely and sure enough there they are on her body.

     They're on her arms, wrists, back and side. And not counting her soulmate tattoo she has eight tattoos. "They look good on her," Marcel comments looking at her tattoos. I hate to admit it but they do.

   I mean any mother wouldn't want their child to have any tattoos but I guess Alice let her do it. Hope looks in the mirror and veins appear under her eyes while her eyes glow red. She touches the veins softly before opening her mouth showing her new sets of fangs.

     "Why is her eyes red instead of yellow like yours," Lizzie softly asks tilting her head looking between Hope and us. "Those scars changed her eye color," Klaus told her gesturing to Hope's scars that on her upper body.

The twins wince at the sight. Hope looks around finding finding a clean plain grey shirt and puts it on. She grabs a bowl putting water in it then grabs a rag taking the items over to Alice.

She dips the rag in the water and gently cleans her mom's face. After Alice is clean of dirt and blood Hope sets the items on a table before sitting on the floor by the bed Alice is laying on.

She touches her soulmate tattoo, "baby, I'm right here," she sings quietly with a smile and leans her head back closing her eyes. The vision disappears and we're back standing in the library.

"We're caught up. She's sleeping now," Freya tells us when Klaus and I look at her in question. "Since the spells broken can you find her?" Klaus asks Freya making me look at her hopefully.

    Freya nods grabbing a map and put it in the middle so Klaus and I bit into out hands letting our blood drip into it. Freya chants and the blood moves all the way to Japan.

     How the hell did they get all the way out there. "How are we supposed to get there," Davina asks staring at the map in surprise. "Well we can use a plane," Klaus suggests looking at all of us.

      Kol looks at him weirdly, "where are we going to get a plane at, Nik? In case you've forgotten none of us knows how to drive a plane." I nod at the twins as they whisper to me that they're going to go.

     It's probably best that they left, Klaus is getting irritated as all the suggestions are being questioned. "I-I don't know what else to do! I JUST WANT MY DAUGHTER BACK!!!," he yells throwing a table across the room breaking it.

     He breaths heavily looking at us with tears in his eyes, "I-I just want my littlest wolf back in my arms." Tears fall from my eyes as his voice cracks. I sit down next to him where he dropped himself on the floor and hugged him.

     "As much as it pains me, we're going to have to wait till they get back to this continent. We have eternity with her," I softly tell him leaning my head on his shoulder. "I hope you're right, little wolf. I hope you're right," he sniffs leaning his head on mine.

Sorry for any mistakes
Hope you enjoy it
Comment and vote
Peace out ✌🏼