I was just drunk. He's not here. He's gone. I told myself repeatedly stumbling into Sturmhonds quarters. Water. I need water.

I searched for some not seeing it anywhere. I felt a panic coming on but tried breathing exercises to stop it. Didn't help by the way.

I exit his room bumping into Sturmhond -literally bumped into him- he had his shirt off and a towel over his shoulder. My eyes widened and I blushed.

I BLUSHED.

"See something you like?"

"Maybe I do maybe I don't."

I could tell he smelt the alcohol in my breath, "are you drunk?"

"Just a little," I made a sign with my fingers, "can you move? I'm currently having anxiety and your abs aren't helping me."

He smirked, "I have abs?" He looked down at his stomach. "Hm. I guess I do."

"Where are you from?" I asked suddenly.

"Why?"

"Because I want to know."

"Where are you from?" He asked me instead.

"Os Alta. Don't you know that?"

"But where are you really from?"

"You're an idiot. Tell me where you are from!"

"My mother was an oyster, and I was the pearl," he winked and stopped the conversation. I groaned he's so vague.

"Moveeeee." I pushed his chest so he was out of the way.

"Woah there sweetheart you're getting a little too touchy," he said making the said hand gesture I did when I said I was a little drunk.

"Please, I would never touch you. Not like that anyway." I walked away.

"I wouldn't say never!" He yelled.

At that, I tripped over the piece of wood that was sticking out of the floor.

"Shi-"

"Ah- no bad words on my ship." He said putting his hand out to help me. I took it and he looked at my face making sure I didn't have a cut.

"You're bleeding."

"No, I'm not-"

"Shut up. Yes, you are." He tried to wipe my forehead with his hand but I hit him.

"Oh come on!"

"You're the one that said it. No touching." I smiled and then I didn't know where to go.

I needed to go to his room where I slept but he would only follow me there. But I went anyway. I walked past him and went to his room trying to find a rag to get the blood off.

He opened the door seconds later.

"Running away?"

"Nope. Just looking for something to get this cut fixed up."

"You know we have healers on ship."

"If I get it healed it will be by me. Not anyone else." That's when I looked in the mirror and told myself that I had to heal it. But I couldn't. Not if it wasn't working, But I could try.

It's worth a shot. So I wiped the blood off and put my hand to my head slowly. I let my thumb skim over the cut. I closed my eyes and with all my power and might, I forced myself to heal.

I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror.

It was gone.

Then there was a knock on the door. Sturmhond was still looking at me watching me heal it.

"Earth to sturmhond!" I snapped in his face.

"Huh?"

"Someone's at the door."

He nodded and opened the door.

"We're 20 miles off the coast of West Ravka. We need you up there." Tolya told him he nodded quickly. He put on a shirt and a coat.

"Get Tamar, tell her we need the Summoner up there." He told me walking out with Tolya.

This was going to be fun.

A/n: Ok so I actually feel so bad for taking so long to update but i finally did. and i hope u haven't given up on this story 💀 cause i haven't. I reallllllly hope this was a good chapter! Let me know. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting!!

If you had to date one grishaverse character which one would it be?