𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤: 𝒮𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇

Start bij het begin

Aki's eyes widened. "Syobai...?"

She knew that name...but why did she know it? Why was everything about this "Syobai" guy familiar to her?

"You guys are going to take part in a very special field trip from now on!"

"Field trip?" Kokoro narrowed her eyes.

"A field trip right after the opening ceremony?" Emma asked.

"So, that mean guy's name is Syobai, huh? Not like I care about males though." Yuri scoffed.

"So has everyone calmed down? I can't explain the trip if you're all talking over me." Monocrow tried to continue, but Yoruko wasn't having any of it.

"Do you really think we're going to calm down!? Ever since we've come to this island nothing but weird stuff has been going on and now this!?"

"Maybe if you shut your mouth for two seconds, you might get some answers. He's trying to give an explanation." Syobai muttered.

"What!?" Yoruko glared.

"Yoruko, I know how you feel, but we really need to understand what's going on first." Yuki cautiously spoke.

"Now that you've all settled down, may I begin? Allow me to repeat myself. I'm the headteacher of this field trip and I control Utsuroshima Island. I'm the crowiest of the crow, Monocrow. Nice to meet all of you! To confirm something...Yes, you are all Hope's Peak Academy freshmen. You have been told to wear a certain outfit and go to a certain place, correct?"

"Right...but we have no memory after that. When we all woke up we were on this island." Yuki answered.

"Ah, I apologize for being so cruel to you. Don't worry, you guys are gonna have a lot of fun on this school trip. I got rid of that part you forgot to make it more of a...surprise."

"So, if we ignore how there's a puppet that's moving and talking on its own, this is just a normal event. Right?" Hibiki asked worriedly.

"Well, I wouldn't call it normal. See, there's no end date for this trip." Monocrow chirped.

"What did you just say?" Hajime tensed up.

"This trip has no end. Infinite days and infinite nights," he repeated.

"Everyone stared with surprise, fear, or confusion.

"What?"

Syobai snickered. "Oho? So you're trapping us on this island?"

"W-What!?" Nikei's eye widened.

Iroha had let go of Aki. "I don't think that's how it works...we need to go home...and besides we haven't even seen the actual school building yet."

"Yeah, stop screwing with us! Who are you to do such a thing!?" Yuki demanded.

"Now, now...don't be like that. There's a way to end this school trip." Monocrow snickered.

"Oh yeah? How? Shinji asked.

"You have to kill someone."

It was as if the world had stopped moving when those words became audible. Aki felt goosebumps under her sleeves, the chills shooting down her back. The pit in her stomach plummeted. She despised the memories resurfacing within her. They were the reason she was diagnosed. So to experience the feelings again was close to unbearable.

"...What...What did you just say...?"

"I said, you need to kill someone."

"Kill? Like...in a game?" Hibiki shivered.