𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤: 𝒮𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I get that you're concerned, but what else are we supposed to do? We can't just sit here forever. And you can't get more interesting info for your article if you just sit here...So, I'm off!"

As soon as he saw Aki's face soften into a smile, he started jogging his way to the park. Aki chuckled, standing up and following him with the others.

But once she arrived, the fear came back. Her gut told her this was an awful idea, but she struggled to say no to Nikei's charisma. Speaking of him, he pointed something out to everyone once they arrived.

"Hey, it's that guy that couldn't be bothered to stay with us..."

That man was indeed waiting by the fountain. He scoffed after Nikei spoke.

"I'm not here for the opening ceremony...I'm just excited that something is starting."

"Anyways, what's going on? We came here as we were told but nothing is happening." Hajime asked.

"Hey! We've got a lot to ask so come on out!" Shinji yelled.

That deep, menacing voice answered Shinji's call.

"Damn, you guys are noisy. I've been here all along."

"W-Wait, what? Where did that voice come from?" Yoruko shuddered.

"From the front. Are you blind or something? Use those eyes of yours." the voice answered, sounding angry.

Iroha clung to Aki's arm, amplifying both of their fear.

"Where is he then...? Huh?" Nikei's thought was quickly interrupted.

The owner of the voice appeared before them. It was some sort of bird. One half of it was white, the other black, and it had one piercing red eye. It didn't even look like a real bird, rather a stuffed plushie.

"Nice to finally meet you, my comrades. I'm the headteacher of this field trip, Monocrow. I hope we can get along."

Yoruko shrieked. "A stuffed animal talked!?"

"W-What is that thing!?" Yuki shouted.

"I-Is it a monster!? It's a monster!" Iroha squeaked, hiding behind Aki.

"Hehe, how rude to call your teacher a stuffed animal or a monster..." the bird snickered.

"A scoop! A really good scoop! The teacher was a sparrow!" Nikei noted, fascinated.

"I'm not a sparrow! Just a confident raven..." Monocrow grumbled.

"You just look like a sparrow though, or at least like a mackerel," Yuri smirked.

Setsuka couldn't hold in her chuckles.

"You're kidding me, right? That's our teacher? That doesn't make any sense."

"C-Calm down! It must be a puppet! The real teacher must be somewhere else." Shinji argued.

"Stop treating me like a puppet. I am Monocrow. A precious being."

"Cute." Kanade smiled slightly.

"What part of that thing is cute!? Disgusting! I can't stand birds!" Hibiki growled.

"I'm a little curious to know how it moves..." Kokoro tilted her head.

"So you must have a reason for gathering us, right? Time is ticking. Be honest. You didn't bring us for some opening ceremony, right?" the grey-haired man huffed.

"Huh? He didn't?" Shinji looked confused.

"A guy who gets it. Now we're talking. But, Syobai, the opening ceremony wasn't a lie. Except, it's more like an entrance ceremony...to a...facility, rather than a school." Monocrow said.