Eunwoo didn't come from a prestigious family. His family was rich but not as wealthy as the Wang Family. Her grandfather tried to disapprove, but Chaeyoung threw a tantrum and threatened to sever her ties with the Wang's. She acted irrationally and started defying her grandfather. When her grandfather suggested a prenuptial agreement, she was enraged. She didn't want Eunwoo to feel like she didn't love him. She wanted to show off to the world, or rather Yuri, that she and Eunwoo were in love.

Chaeyoung wanted to laugh at her previous self's foolishness. How could she even like a man like him? Yet she still chose to marry him in her past life.

Little did she know that Yuri and Eunwoo were already long-time lovers by the time Chaeyoung had married him. Yes! She became the antagonist of her stepsister's perfect love story! She was now the only obstacle to their sincere love and affection.

After three years of marriage, Eunwoo divorced Chaeyoung so he could marry her younger sister. To her dismay, he got half of her property during their divorce. Thinking about it now, Chaeyoung couldn't help but be angry at her former self. How could she be so senseless? She wasted her youth because of people like them.

In this lifetime, Chaeyoung will make sure not to spare any time in associating herself with toxic people. Nope, She will not even spare a single emotion for those people. She will not get revenge nor get angry. They do not deserve her attention. Not her stupid father, not her manipulative stepmother, not her white lotus step-sister and certainly not the arrogant and dumb Cha Eunwoo.

"Young Miss, it's almost dark. The old master called to ask where you will stay tonight." A respectful voice interrupted her thoughts.

Chaeyoung looked at the man standing next to her. He had short cropped hair and amicable black eyes. It was Wang Bolin, her trusted bodyguard, and personal driver. He was personally picked by her grandfather to serve her. Wang Bolin has handsome features for a man in his forties, but he was determined not to marry. He used to serve as a guard for her mother before she got married. Rumor has it that he never got married because he loved her mother.

"I'm going to my mother's house. Tell Grandfather I will visit him tomorrow," Chaeyoung answered. It was around two hours ago that she had landed in Seoul City; the place where she was born.

She looked back at the photo in her hands, and then at the tombstone. She let out a long sigh and allowed herself a few minutes of mourning.

Before walking away from her mother's grave, Chaeyoung murmured, "I'm back Mom! I am back."

...

It had been three years since they had started living in the Park's mansion.

Although the circumstances at that time had earned them scorn and disgust, she, Sunmi, didn't care. Sunmi and Jacob were in love. In fact, they had been together since childhood. However, Jacob married Claire to elevate the Park Family.

Sunmi was aggrieved at first. Sunmi and Jacob grew up together. Sunmi couldn't take the fact that Jacob would marry another woman. She always thought that she would would be his wife. So she decided to sleep with him only days before he got married. Jacob got hooked and it didn't just stop at a one-time affair. They continued seeing each other even after Jacob's wedding to Claire Wang.

When Claire had discovered their affair, Sunmi and Jacob already had a five year old daughter. They thought a divorce was coming. They waited and waited, but Claire didn't file for a divorce nor let the Wang Family know of her grievances. To Sunmi's delight, Claire even distanced herself from Jacob.