43

It's been a week since Jungkook gave birth, he's been recovering pretty quickly, and today it's time for them to go home. They are still at the hospital, waiting for another doctor's orders.

Jungkook is breastfeeding Haejeog, Taehyung is carrying the sleeping Eunwoo, while on the phone call.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung worriedly as the older is frowning while talking.

He saw Taehyung about to curse but stopped himself from doing it as he remembers that his children is at the same room as him.

Taehyung is talking to Seokjin about the schedule of the President's public speech. After the phone call, Taehyung sighed.

After that he checked on Eunwoo if he woke up, and kissed his head. Then he looked at Jungkook who's already looking at him worriedly.

Jk: my love?..... What's wrong?

Jungkook said softly. Taehyung smiled at him sadly, and said...

T: The Presidential public speech is tomorrow.....i don't want to go, beac-

Jk: it's okay love.... You have to go, you've been working at home just for me and and our kids.

T: love.. I just want to be with you and protect you with all of me. I also wanted to spend time with Jeogie as much as I could. So that I won't miss his all 'firsts'.

Jk: I get that love. You are the best father our children could ever have. But you are also a President, and you have to do your responsibilities as one.

T: *sigh*... thankyou... For reminding that I did a great job as father to our children. And thankyou for reminding me, that my people needs me as well....i love you, my love.

Jk: I love you too.. come here...

And so Taehyung grind a silly smile, and leaned down to kiss Jungkook, after a long 2 seconds, Jungkook felt the baby stopped sucking his milk, and started crying.

Taehyung sighed and Jungkook just chuckled, then Taehyung said...

T: so you're just like your big brother, huh little champ? .... Ahhh I remember the time when Woonie cockblocked us...

Jk: Taehyung! Language old man!

Jungkook glared at his boyfriend, while Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

After an hour, Jimin told them that they could go home. When hearing that, Eunwoo wiggled around to get off of his father's grip. Then he ran and jumped around the room, screaming "HO! HO! HO! HOME!"

Everyone laughed at his cute excitement. And so Taehyung packed all their things.

After that, Taehyung called Yoongi to send the bodyguards to tighten their security.

Every reporter of each channel, and some paparazzi, were waiting outside for the President and his family to come out.

There were guards locking their arms together to protect the area where the President and his family will walk through.

And a couple of minutes later, they walked  out of the hospital. Taehyung is carrying Eunwoo who hid his head on Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook on the otherside was covering their new born baby's eyes from the flashes of cameras.

They hurriedly walk to the car. Taehyung let Jungkook go in first, then he came in as well. And so Taehyung asked the driver to go.

When they arrived home, it was all quite, just then party poppers were shot through the air, along with shouts of welcomings. Making the baby flinch and cry.

When Jungkook felt their baby flinch his heart clenched for a bit.

Jk: aww... Its okay, my baby. Its just uncles, granny and granpa. No need to be afraid.... Its okay mama and papa's here...

Their friends/ parents looked at Taehyung's expression. He looked a little angry, pissed and sighed.

The baby, wasn't stopping from crying. Taehyung can see Jungkook panicking and in a verge of crying, since he knew the younger was a little sensitive for now.

So he gently put Eunwoo down and took the little baby from Jungkook's arms. He rocked the baby slowly and said....

T: aigoo... My little champ is crying....don't cry baby.. Its okay, I promise dada will definitely fire them from their works okay?... Don't worry. They won't ever step inside this house again...

Taehyung's friends felt offended and dumbfounded, but they knew the President was only joking so they go with him.

Jm: yes Jeogie, uncle chim won't wait for your father to fire me, I will fire myself from my own hospital, dont worry...

Sj: yeah me to, I won't wait for your father's orders, I will resign myself.

Y: I don't want to loose my job, I have nothing to do with this...

Yj: oh god twinnie! You could've just go with us... Boomer!

Jh: don't mind him, he's an oldie anyways...

N: so you're telling us that your boyfriend is an oldie? Since Yoongi and him are twins..

Jh: hehehe of course not, my bofie is as fresh as a morning flower.

T: okay, enough with that or you'll really loose your job.

They all chuckled. Namjoon looked at his cousin and thought, how he really changed and became mature and more responsible.

Jungkook and their kids really changed him. From being so childish, to being a mature and responsible one.

Namjoon wanted to congratulate him, that finally he found his happiness, strength and reason. Its so wholesome to witness in his own eyes. That the one he treated as a real brother, finally having a family of his own.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and thought that the older might have something to say, and so he gave their little Jeogie to his mother, and walk up to Namjoon.

T: so... What's up with that look?

N: oh.. Haha nothing..

T:common! I know you are not a very sentimental person, and you don't like to talk about feelings...well...except for Jin hyung....what is it?

N: you really became the man, I never imagined you would be.

T: what was that supposed to mean hyung?

N: I mean, you became really responsible. Back then when we are 3 years younger, you don't think of your decisions. You would go what you come up with, and when it fails try another one. But now, you really think first before doing such thing. And you've changed a lot. Change into a better person, that you could ever be. And as a cousin, and a brother, I am really proud of you. It's so wholesome to think, that you are really growing with your own family, and I am so happy for your that you found Jungkook. He made you into the best version of yourself, and he made you the best father, your children could ever have.

Taehyung didn't know what to say, he knew a simple thankyou would be enough for his Namjoon hyung. But it would never be for him.

His Namjoon hyung whom he grew up with. And its making him tear up to think that he just heard his brother say that he is proud of him.

And so he hugged Namjoon tightly, Namjoon also returned the hug. Big smiles were evident on their faces, and it is enough for them to prove that, not all the times, "blood is thicker than water" is true.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy guys!!! So this book reached to 14k views!!! And I'm so so happy and thankful to everyone who supported this book. Hope you all have a great time, live happy and stay healthy. I love you everyone... From your author-nim :)