27

It is currently 5 in the evening, Taehyung comes home at 7. Giving Jungkook and the others time to prepare a surprise for Taehyung.

Jin and Mrs. Kim are making delicious foods at the kitchen, Jimin and Yoonji were decorating, Jungkook is making the gift, at the same time looking out for Eunwoo.

Hoseok and Yoongi came to the mansion at 6, to arrange the table. While Namjoon and Mr. Kim were holding back Taehyung from coming home early.

A couple of minutes later, Mrs. Kim went upstairs to Jungkook and Taehyung's shared bedroom to check up on the mother and son duo.

She knocked on the door and waited for Jungkook to let her in, a couple of seconds later, Jungkook opened the door and let her in.

Mrs.K: how's your surprise gift going on, dear?

Jk: it's ready now mom. We just need to wait for Taehyung.

Mrs.K: oh... That's good. The food and decorations are also ready, should we call Namjoon to let Taehyung come home, now?

Jk: yeah, I think we're all set.

So Mrs. Kim called Namjoon to inform him that they are ready. Then  both of them went downstairs to tell everyone to be ready for the surprise.

They all hid in different places, Yoongi and Jimin hid behind the couch. Jin and Mrs. Kim hid behind the walls Hoseok and Yoonji hid under the table. Jungkook who's carrying Eunwoo hid behind the door.

For about 10 minutes, they all heard a car. They knew it was them so they got ready. Everything was so quiet, then they heard the door opened. They all shouted...

All: SURPRISE!!!!! Happy Father's Day!

Taehyung got surprised, he felt really happy knwong that even though Eunwoo isn't his real son, they still prepared this surprise for him

But one thing was missing, he thought where could Jungkook and Eunwoo be. But then suddenly someone back hugged him. And said...

Jk: Happy Father's Day my love...

E: Happy Bwirthdway Papa!!!!

They all laugh when Eunwoo said the wrong occasion, but they didn't care his cuteness overflowed that time so who would dare to correct the very sincere little Woonie.

Taehyung chuckled at the little creature, and took him from his mother's arms, not forgetting to kiss Jungkook and said...

T: Thankyou love, I didn't expect this.

E: what about Woonie papa? I pwanned all thwis...

T: oh? Woonie planned all this?.... Well thankyou baby.

And with that Taehyung kissed Eunwoo's forehead. Then they noticed Jungkook went to get something. Then he came back with a box ready but nervous to give to Taehyung.

Mrs. Kim, took Eunwoo from Taehyung, he got confused for a while but it didn't matter. Jungkook went closer to Taehyung and handed him the box.

T: What's this love?

Jk: just open it, my love. And you will see.

Taehyung opened the box and...

Taehyung was beyond shock, he couldn't proses it for a while the joy he's feeling inside is tingling and is ready to burst out anytime

He slowly went closer to Jungkook and asked...

T: t-this isn't a prank right?.... A mini me is coming right?.......

He asked Jungkook, Jungkook answered.

Jk: yes my love... We are going to have a mini you, Eunwoo's gonna be a big brother now...

T: OH. MY. GHADDD!!!! I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!! DO YOU HEAR THAT? I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!

Then Taehyung lift Jungkook into the air, and spin him around. The younger just chuckled and hugged Taehyung...

Jk: stop.. Stop now...... I'm gonna vomit... Hahah okay okay.....

T: sorry love.... Wait, give me 30 seconds.

Then Taehyung ran outside and went in the middle of the road, good thing they were on a sub-devision, or else he would be hit by a car now. Then he took one big enhale and shouted....

T: I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!!! HOOOOOOOO.... THANKYOU!!!

neighbour1: Congrats Mr. President!!!

neighbour2: Congratulations Mr. President, but please keep your voice down.

T: THANKYOU! AND SORRY!!

The people in the mansion laugh at the presidents antics, then they saw the president running back inside in a hurry.

T: I think its going to rain hahahah

They all noticed how happy, and gidy the president is, and they are also happy for him.

Taehyung thought that, even though he already has Eunwoo and he can feel being a dad through him. The joy of  having your own child, with your blood and flesh is just different. But he wouldn't change how he loved and took care of Eunwoo nonetheless, and that's the important thing.

After that, they all ate the cake that was baked by Jin, and ate the food that was prepared by Mrs. Kim.

After eating all of them cleaned up, except for Jungkook and Eunwoo. Because Taehyung didn't want to make Jungkook tired and he didn't want to make Eunwoo clean up since he's just a little baby.

After cleaning up they all went to their different rooms. When they were at the stairs everyone teased Taehyung of how overprotective he is. He carried Eunwoo and helped Jungkook through the stairs even though the younger didn't need it. But he let Taehyung do what he wants.

Then they all slept with smile on their faces especially Taehyung.

On the other hand...

On the phone:

?? : Boss, yeah that's right... Taehyung's boyfriend is pregnant with his child.

???: okay, come to the underground tomorrow. I have a deal to settle with you. Make sure no one sees you, or suspect you in that mansion. Got it?

?? : Yeas boss...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So yeah, another update guys. I just wanna say thankyou for all the support you guys gave this story, it is really meaningful to me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.