16

After 2 weeks at the hospital, Jimin said it's now good for Eunwoo to come home, and just continue his medication there.

Jungkook was packing all their stuff, while Taehyung was hugging the scared Eunwoo, because he was getting his IV line removed.

After a couple of minutes, when it got removed, Taehyung immediately carried Eunwoo and rock him, so that he would stop crying.

After paying their bills, the family went in an elevator. The President requested to reserve them a private elevator, so that it wouldn't be crowded and it won't trigger Eunwoo's social anxiety.

When they got down on the ground floor, they were already surrounded by body guards, and the maids carried there things. Taehyung was carrying Eunwoo with his left arm, while holding Jungkook's hand with his right hand.

Taehyung was aware, that there are many paparazzi outside hiding. And he wasn't wrong, when they got out, some flashes from here and there  appeared. They hurried themselves into the car, and drove off.

The family sat in the back seat, Eunwoo was sleeping in Jungkook's arms, while his head rest on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung moved his hands, and intertwined his fingers with Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him tiredly, but smiled nonetheless, Taehyung returned a smile, then he kissed his forehead. And told him to also sleep. In which Jungkook did.

They arrived at Taehyung's mansion, they ate and arranged everything, they tuck Eunwoo to bed after he drank his medication.

Jungkook got tired, and he decided to go outside. He went to the garden and looked at the flowers, that even at night it still looks pretty. Taehyung noticed Jungkook from the balcony.

He saw the younger sitting there alone, so he decided to go to him. Jungkook noticed Taehyung's presence when the President got there.

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook and looked at the sky, then he looked at Jungkook. Both of them talked and talked, until Jungkook noticed something.

Jungkook looked up the sky and noticed the sky got darker, then a couple of minutes later droplets of rain started to fall.

( please play, 'perfect' violin version, that was covered by Andre Soueid. It makes the story more romantic, thankyou.)

He stood up from his seat, he was about to run inside when Taehyung stopped him, he looked back confused.

Jk: tae? What are you doing? It's raining we are gonna get wet...

Taehyung didn't utter a word, he just looked in the youngers eyes piercing onto his soul. They were getting wet as the rain got hevier. Then Taehyung said...

T: May I..... dance with you?

Jungkook got confused at first, he doesn't know what Taehyung was doing. But he felt it. He felt his heart beat fast, he felt those butterflies in his stomach again, he felt his cheecks burn under these droplets of water. But he didn't care, all he cared about right now is the man standing right Infront of him, asking for a dance. He nodded.

Taehyung took him in the middle of the garden surrounded by beautiful flowers that are now closed, Taehyung took both of Jungkook's hands and place them on his nape.

He traced Jungkook's slim body, down to his waist, and settle his warm hands on it. They were looking in each others eyes full of affection, adoration, and love.

And slowly they dance. They danced to the melody of what their hearts give, they danced to beats of the fallen rain. They danced to the rhythm of  their feelings.

That moment every thing went blur, the only scenery they could see are eachother's eyes that hold each others galaxy, the only sound they could hear are their heartbeats, repeating those  three words.

Then Taehyung leaned his forehead against Jungkook and said...

T: from the moment I saw you, I knew. I knew that you are going to change my life. That you are going to take all my blue and greys away, and fill my life with all these beautiful colors. I am not going to make this longer, and I don't want you to wait neither do I. All I wanted to say is...... I love You. I love you Jungkook. Will you... Be my boyfriend?

Jungkook paused for a while, he was tearing up, he was happy, very happy. He knew for sure that this man infront of him will always cherish him. He knew Taehyung will always be there for him and Eunwoo.

He felt protected, he felt safe, he felt cherished, and most of all he felt love. The love that he didn't experience from everyone else but Taehyung.

Then he looked at Taehyung's eyes. And said...

Jk: I will be yours and you will be mine. Promise not to hurt me, my love.

Taehyung  looked at the younger tearing up, call him emotional but this is worth crying for, he carried Jungkook and spin him around.

Then there it went, it became slowmo and blury again, he put Jungkook down slowly and carefully hugging his waist tight, while Jungkook's hand still on his shoulders.

T: I love you Jeon Jungkook

Jk: I love you too Kim Taehyung.

T: I love you more my First Man.

Jk: I love you the most My President.

Finally, those three words, they said it. With so much joy and love. Then Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer, he leaned in and did the thing he waited the most. He kissed him.

He kissed him with so much passion and love, in which Jungkook return with the same energy. It wasn't rush, hard, nor with lust. It was just pure Love. And then, they continued what they were doing, dancing under the rain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how was it guys? I was actually smiling the whole time, hope you guys liked it.

Thankyou for reading this chapter.
See you on the next chapter.