11

It's been 3 week's since that memorable night happened, Taehyung's schedule was really hectic since it's 5 months till election day. He was signing papers here and there going to meetings and some press conferences.

Taehyung was doing all his best to finish his job early and go home to spend time with Jungkook and Eunwoo, but he can't even take day offs, because of the busy schedule.

He would always come home late and found Jungkook and Eunwoo already asleep, and when he wakes up only to find them still asleep. He would secretly kiss Jungkook on the cheek and Eunwoo on the forehead, just to pay for not being there and spend time with them.

Which making Jungkook think, Taehyung is avoiding him because he kissed him. Jungkook was getting down lately because he misses the presence of the President, and Eunwoo always whines because it's been long time since he has seen his papa.

Some of Taehyung's friends were also busy so Jimin would hang out with Jungkook the get the boredom away. Eunwoo got really comfortable with him and the others since they always see each other, which they were thankful for.

Marking the day August 23, Friday. Taehyung is in his office just finished signing papers in approval for students scholarship at Seoul South Korea University. He sighs, and lean his head on his sewell chair, closing his eyes in frustration.

Then a knock was heard on his door, he signalled the guards to let the guest in and when the person came in it was Namjoon. Taehyung looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

N: the election is in five months.

T: I know... I am so busy lately that I miss Eunwoo.

N: you missed Eunwoo or his mother?

T: both...

N: you can't take breaks you know.

T: I know..... the only reason I'm making this all fast is because, I wanted to take Jungkook out on dates.

N: are you sure he likes you back?

T: we alread confess to each other, he even kissed me...... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh why can't I have day off?!!

N: so... You mean he likes you back?

T: obviously, why would he kiss me if he doesn't?....... Hyung! Just on Sunday. Please I'm going to take a day off.

N: what would people think if they see you with someone?

T: think anything all they want, I don't care. As long as I'm happy with Jungkook and I got to take him on a date I'm good.

N: alright, I'll take care of everything on Sunday. You go on your little date.

T: thankyou, thankyou hyung.

N: by the way, your competitors are..... Mr. Wang, Mr. Go Ms. Lee and Mr. Jeon. They are all strong competitors, but still, the support people give you is unbeatable.

T: if I win good and if I don't good, I still have a company I'm going to be a Ceo of a profitable company anyways so there's lose in there. Plus I could get to take Jungkook and Eunwoo everywhere freely with no media's and reports around.

N: okay.... And one thing, this Mr. Jeon. I think he's related to Jungkook, I'm not sure, what do you want to do about it?

T: this is the first time I heard a Jeon will run for political position, they are always the Ceos and Buisnessmans.... But just to make sure tell Yoongi hyung to do some research about this issue.

N: okay I got you.... Now I'm going to deal with some complaints... See you Mr. President.

T: see you.

With that Namjoon walked out of Taehyung's office and went to his own. While Taehyung kept on reading some paper work to not, or to approve.

Time Skip: Saturday 11:34 pm...

Taehyung quietly entered his house, it was dark and the only light that was on, was from the kitchen. He went to the kitchen and saw some food at the table.

He smiled when he saw a letter, and it was from Jungkook, saying "I made dinner for you, I know you will come home late, please eat it so you won't get sick. Prepared by: Jungkook" he thought. Jungkook didn't even change, he's still sweet and as caring as ever.

So he heat up the food Jungkook made, and ate it all up. Then he washed the dishes and cleaned up.

He went upstairs to his bedroom and took a bath, then he change into his only boxer and shorts, and flop on the bed. But then he remembered something, he didn't kissed Jungkook and Eunwoo yet, so he got up from the bed, walk to Jungkook's room, opened it and went closer to them.

He firstly kissed Jungkook's cheeks, saying goodnight. And then kissed Eunwoo on the forehead still trying his best not to wake him up. But unfortunately he woke up.

When Eunwoo woke up he mumbled a "papa?.... Papa..." then he hugged Taehyung from the neck and cling onto him. Taehyung smiled at the cute gesture the baby had made, he tried to separate himself from Eunwoo but the latter only tighten his grip in his Papa's neck.

So Taehyung didn't have a choice but to bring Eunwoo with him to his room. He firstly took a good grip of Eunwoo and then cary him to his room. He laid him on the bed and laid himself to.

Jungkook woke up from a nightmare, where Eunwoo was gone. When he look to his side Eunwoo isn't there, he panicked and check the bathroom, until he checked the whole room.

He hurriedly went to Taehyung's room hoping Taehyung is home so they can find Eunwoo together. He knocked on his door consciously and waited for a bit. About good 5 seconds the door opened, and thank the gods Taehyung is there.

When the door opened he was met by a topless Taehyung, showing a full view of his glory. Jungkook watch Taehyung from his collarbone, his define formed abs, to his perfect v line. He gulped heavily making Taehyung smirk. Then Jungkook remembered he can't find his son.

Jk: T-tae I can't, find Eunwoo. Please help me find him. I don't know where he went, he's not in the room he's also not at the- ahhhckk

The next thing Jungkook knew after bubbling some things, is that he's been carried bridal style by Taehyung.  Jungkook blushed after realising the position he is in and where his hands touched. He looked at his hands and saw it touched Taehyung's chest. Taehyung smirk as he saw how red the younger is.

Then he carried him to the bed. Jungkook looked at the bed and saw Eunwoo sleeping so soundly he sighed in relief and felt a heavy burden lifted out of him.

Taehyung laid Jungkook on the left side of the bed and he went to the right, with Eunwoo between them. Jungkook then hugged Eunwoo and kissed his forehead. Taehyung smile at scene. And then he suddenly said...

T: would you like to go on a date with me, tomorrow?

Jungkook got surprised. He didn't know what to do since its the first time in his life that someone will ask him on a date. His cheecks turned rosy pink, and had butterflies in his stomach but said a sweet "yes, of course tae" to Taehyung. Making the President smile ear to ear.

Then Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook but leave a little space for Eunwoo in the middle. He put his hands on Jungkook's waist mumbling a "goognight" which the younger also responded. Then darkness consume them, and all three went to there dreamlands.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.