35

Christmas had gone by, ang today is December 30.

And right now, they are celebrating the President's 25th birthday, at the blue house.

Many guests came. Some politicians, family members, officers, Ceos from big companies, idols who are going to perform infront of everyone later, and of course some close friends.

Everyone, were at the ball room, wearing lavish clothings. Drinking expensive wines, and chatting as if they weren't telling lies about eachother.

All were waiting for the President, and his family to arrive. All Taehyung's close friends and family members were at the front of the stairs. While the others were just at the back gossiping about some rumours around.

Then a couple of minutes later a host, came out holding a microphone and a program script...

H: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. To all the guests who are here in this fine evening. I am your host for today's special event... Our dear President, whom has done nothing, but kindness to us. He help the poor, gave them shelter and permanent work. He legalised and normalised equality. He made our country into a one of the most successful country in the world, the most advanced and one of the cleanest countries out there. He also helped our people to get through the storm, he even risked his life for some of us to be saved......now alot of reports had been spreading, that our handsome President isn't single anymore, he even has a a son and another one coming soon.... Do you guys remember the 'all blue fireworks' two months back?.... Yeah it was their gender reveal, so we are all guessing it's a boy....... Okay everyone, I think its enough chit chat, and let's all welcome our birthday boy. President Kim Taehyung, along with his family.

And with along introduction, finally Taehyung, and his little family could come down now.

Everyone were turning their heads to the family who's walking down the stairs. They were in awe of how beautiful the family is.

Taehyung is carrying Eunwoo in his right arms, while the little Woonie is looking for the particular someone. And he is holding Jungkook's hand with his left, to guide him.

Jungkook was looking straight ahead, with a little innocent smile flashing to the crowd. Taehyung looked at him fondly which didn't go unnoticed by the people who are present.

The Presidents birthday was aired live on natinal TV. That way everyone could. When they git down, Taehyung was immediately met with greetings.

Mr&Mrs.K: Happy Birthday son, you did well.

N&J: Happy Birthday, Mr. President. Wish you a happy life.

Jh&Yj: Happy Birthday, Mr. President. We hope everything goes well.

Y&Jm: Happy birthday Mr. President. We wish you a healthy life.

T: Thankyou so much everyone, lets enjoy the party.

And so everyone started to seat at their table, while the food was being served.

Taehyung felt something wierd, he didn't know what was that all about. Its just that he have this feeling that something might happen tonight, that's why he decided to stay close to Jungkook and Eunwoo.

Jungkook wasn't feeling good at the moment, it's like he wanted to pee so bad, and his stomach is starting to hurt a bit.

Jk: love.... Please help me, I need to pee..

T: oh okay, wait.

Taehyung called Namjoon and Seokjin so that they could watch Eunwoo for a bit. Then he went back to Jungkook and helped him stand up, he excuse them from the guests and went to the bathroom.

After Jungkook was done, they get back to their table, and Taehyung started to slice the steak for Jungkook.

Then some reporters came uo to them asking different questions to which Taehyung answered.

Then some of the politicians approached them on their table, and some talked nonsense again, to which Taehyung snapped.

Mr. Lee: Mr. President, I thought you are straight, hahaha. I never thight you would fall inlove with a carrier hahaha.

T: if you can't talk professionally, it's  better if you step down from your profession, Mr. Lee. Remember you are talking to the President and his soon to be first man. This country respects equality, not discrimination. And if you don't agree with that, I will pay your racket, and send you to other planets. Now leave infront of me, before I really do what I said so.

Jungkook was a bit anxious now, plus his hurting stomach isn't helping. It didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung that's why he decided to ask.

T: love, you okay? Do you need to pee again? Or is there something wrong?

Jungkook looked around them, and saw many people are approaching Taehyung, so he just said...

Jk: yeah, I need to pee. I can go on my own, there are many people approaching you, and wanted to talk to you.

T: no love, you are more important. Let's go.

Jk: it's okay, my love. Don't worry I'll be back in a bit okay?

And so with that Taehyung helped Jungkook stand. TEhyubg can't help but to worry, so he told a  guard to follow Jungkook.

Taehyung had been waiting for Jungkook, for about 10 minutes now, he's gating nervous couse he should be back by now. And then a second later the guard went up to Taehyung and said...

G: Mr. President, I didn't see madam Jungkook came out of the bathroom...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So hey guys, I didn't update for 2 days because, our Internet is freaking slow I kept on refreshing my phone but the Internet is the problem, so I'm so sorry for that. But here you go another update, I hope you guys like it. And thankyou for 8k views I am really honoured and thankful to you guys. I hope you are all safe, and happy, please always take care. see you in the next chapter ;)