21

One month through the rain storm, and everything was a disaster. Many building were crashed down, many homes were shattered, many were injured, missing, and many died.

Yoongi and his team tried everything to save everyone from that one night when the storm got even harder, they risked their lives just to save the people, but it seems like their efforts weren't enough, many still had died.
Jimin also tried to save the injured ones, as many as possible.

And right now another strong storm is hinting, many people already called the head quarters for help. But the rescuers weren't enough. So Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok decided to go with Yoongi on rescuing tonight.

They are preparing some protective gears and some rescuing equipments. They are in the living room preparing everything, their lovers are watching them with worry.

Jimin went to Yoongi and suddenly hugged him tight.

Y: What's the matter babe?

Jm: nothing..... Just be careful, okay?

Y: I always am careful. Because I need to see you.... And I can never leave you okay? I promise I will be careful and go back to you.

Jm: I love you

Y: I love you the most.

With that the both shared a kiss. Seokjin then went to Namjoon to the kitchen who's grabbing a water bottle. He hugged him and kissed his neck.

N: no need to be worried baby...

J: who said I'm worried?....

N: you're not?

J: of fucking course I'm terrified!.....i don't want to be left alone..... I need you to go back to me okay?

N: of course baby....I can't die yet.... We still need to make love..... And I still wanna have that Jinbooty of yours.

J: pervert!!

Jin playfully smack his Namtiddies and glared at him. Namjoon just said that to make things light, and not be stressful and too sentimental cause he doesn't like that. But they shared a one long passionate kiss after that.

N: I love you

J: I love you too

Yoonji went closer to Hoseok who's been packing some medicines at the living room, he just stood there waiting ti get noticed. And at last the waiting has been over,  hobi noticed him.

H: what's wrong sweetie?

Y: Nothing... I'm just standing near you why? You don't want to?

H: ohh god... Come here.

Hoseok pulled him and hugged him tight, Yoongi hugged him tighter.

H: don't worry your pretty little head okay? I'll be back.

Y: I need you to comeback with your everything.... By that I mean I must not see any wounds around you... Do you understand?!!

H: I cannot promise to come back here without wounds and scratches, but I can promise you that I will comeback here safely...... I love you..

Y: I love you more.

And they shared one intimate kiss. Jungkook walked out from the living room, he went into their shared room and sit on the bed beside Eunwoo, whose drawing something.

Taehyung noticed it, and followed the younger. When he got there he saw Jungkook looking fondly at their son, he smiled at the scenery and went closer to them, and sat beside his lover.

T: hey love....

Jk: hey....

T: why did you came here?

Jk: I...... I don't want to see you go. It doesn't feel right...

T: you know I have to... I have to save my people, or at least try to. This storm had been a disaster and you know that...

Jk: I know my love..... I'm just worried... I don't want to let you go outside because of this storm, but I also know that you have to... Because its for the people.... But promise me one thing, you have to comeback here safely.....promise me..

T: I promise love... I promise to comeback home to you.... Because I cannot afford to not see you, not hug you and not kiss you.... And I cannot afford not seeing Eunwoo grew up.... Don't worry too much okay? I promise I'll be back..... I love you the love of my life...

Jk: I love you more my love...

With that they kisses long enough to be satisfied even though that 5 minutes isn't enough. Taehyung just covered Eunwoo's eyes for him not to see his parents doing something inappropriate for kids to see.

After kissing eachother, they hugged each other tight. Then Taehyung pulled off from the hug and carried Eunwoo. He kissed Eunwoo all over the face making the little woonie giggle, Eunwoo also kissed both Taehyung's cheecks and cling to him tight.

T: Eunwoo, baby..... When papa is not here you have to cuddle mama for me okay? You have to hug mama tight and kiss him goodnight for papa alright?

E: yes papa! Woonie will do thwat... Swince papa will not be here, because he needs to be like superman. Woonie will hug mama fwor papa!

T: how did you know I'm going to be like superman?

E: mama told woonie that the storm is dwender....dwande...dwanger! And pweople needs to be swave, so papa will swave them and he will be like superman!

T: yeah.... Yeah that's little woonie, papa will save them...

E: I wanna be like you when I'm vwery big... So I can be superman!!

Taehyung just chuckled at the cute baby, then he kissed him on the cheecks again. Taehyung looked at the wall clock and thinks that it's time to go.

So he kissed Jungkook again and hugged him tight. Then they all went into the living room. They bid their goodbyes and went off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.