CHAPTER 28: The Kiss [✔]

Depuis le début

“You look so ravishing Becca,” Scott stated when we visit them at the backstage of where their play is going to be held at.

“Thank you for the compliment!” she exclaimed, planting a gentle kiss on Scott cheeks, making him blush.

         Well we don’t have any problems in our squad by showing affections and love for a friend towards each other. I mean, kiss on the cheeks as a form of greetings and gratitude are just normal for the four of us. We are not adding any malice about it.

         Becca smiled at my direction, and I did the same, trying to look happy for her. When Nathan saw us, he instantly waved his hand before walking towards our direction.

“Oh, there’s my king!” Becca stated, making Scott frowned at us.

“Hey, Nat. Hey, Scott. Thank you for being here,” Nathan stated.

“Of course! Natalia told me that we should watch this play for you prepared and worked very hard for this one to happen,” Scott lengthy explained.

        I was about to open my mouth to join in the conversation when Becca suddenly said something again.

“Of course Natalia knows about that. She’s been a member of the club.”

          I smiled at them and they did the same. Before I could say anything, their advisers already started to call their names to line up. The first name to be called out is Nathan, followed by other club members.

“Wish me luck, Nat!” Nathan gave me a quick hug before running towards the line.

        Becca waved her hands at Scott before she pulled me in for a hug just like what Nathan did. She whispered something into my ears that made shivers rolled down to my spine.

“Thank you for everything, Natalia. Now watch what I can do...”

           She pulled away, flashing a devilish grin at my direction before running after Nathan. Scott looked at me in confusion, and I can’t blame him either for maybe I was still looking stunned right now after hearing Becca’s words.

“W-What?” I asked him.

“Nothing. Are you alright?”

“Yeah.”

“Sure? You’re looking so pale, Natalia.”

         I shook my head before pulling him with me.

“Let’s just go and find some seats for the both of us. I wanted to watch as closely as possible for our friends,” I stated.

“Sure, it was all up to you then.”

          We walked out from the backstage to find some seats in the audience area. There were only a few students here who’s interested in watching the play. But suddenly, after a few minutes or more, the crowd suddenly multiplied in just a blink of an eye. Maybe because of the fact that they heard from everyone that this play is going to be the greatest one that the club has ever prepared. Thankfully, Scott and I finally got our own seats. If not, I don’t know if I can bear not watch what Becca was planning to do later on to my bestfriend.

“Wow, you picked up the perfect place. This seat has definitely the right angle and perfect view for the play,” Scott complimented.

“Yeah. Thanks...”

           I looked directly to the stage, keeping myself from regretting anything for letting Becca took over my place for the second time around. As the play started, Scott and I watch it very carefully... Nathan is acting pretty good, it was so unexpected of him to be that expressive in this play.