25

Y/N and Ranboo were sitting inside the carriage with an uncomfortable silence surrounding them. Ranboo often scratched the back of his neck and looked somewhere else besides Y/N. Y/N noticed his discomfort and decided to start a conversation.

"So," Y/N spoke, grabbing Ranboo's attention. "What brings you here exactly?"

Ranboo silently stared at Y/N for a few seconds before answering.

"I wanted to talk and clear things between us." Ranboo replied, timidly. Y/N hummed and nodded.

Silence started to take over the carriage again. Both of them are too awkward to even start a conversation.

Y/N decided to look out the small window on the carriage door and tried to guess where they were going. Ranboo admired them from where he was seated. The morning light hitting their face perfectly makes their face glow with beauty.

Y/N looked back and noticed Ranboo was staring. When they met glances, they immediately looked away, both of their faces heating up.

They stayed like that for the rest of the ride, Y/N looking out the window while Ranboo fiddled with his fingers on his lap, stealing glances at Y/N from time to time.

"We are here, Your Highness." said Jack. He got off and opened the carriage door for both of the passengers to go through.

Ranboo got off first and when he got on his feet, he offered his hand for Y/N to take. He gladfully took it and got off the carriage, Jack closing the carriage door after him. He told Ranboo that he will be nearby when he is needed and left with the carriage.

Now, Y/N and Ranboo are left alone. Ranboo smiled at Y/N and gestured for them to follow him.

Now that they are alone, Y/N can truly look around where they are. They are in a huge garden. They are walking by a pergola with bushes, with a few yellow flowers growing on it, beside it are archways with vines that bloom beautiful flowers. By the looks of it, they are headed towards a tall cliff. Maybe Ranboo wanted to take them at the bottom of it?

"This is.." Y/N muttered, making Ranboo turn to them. "Beautiful."

"Just like you," Ranboo whispered. He wasn't sure if Y/N heard it or not but he didn't care. Y/N blushed and smiled at how timid the prince is whenever he is with them.

They kept walking on the pergola to reach where they wanted to go. Y/N noticed a single allium that was lost in a patch of tulips that was growing on the ground. He picked it and tapped Ranboo's shoulder. Ranboo turned and in an instant, Y/N placed it on his ear. Y/N smiled sweetly while Ranboo felt his cheeks get warmer. It would have been obvious by now, if he didn't have a mask on, that he has been blushing this whole time.

He smiled at the small gesture and mumbled a 'thank you' to which Y/N returned with a 'no problem'.

After a few minutes of walking, mostly just wandering and seeing the different flowers and insects, they reached the place Ranboo wanted to take them.

"Here we are!" Ranboo said calmly. Y/N was confused where they were.

They were standing in front of a wall full of leaves. Y/N had a confused look on his face. Ranboo chuckled, then removed a few vines that were covering the entrance and let Y/N pass through. Y/N was shocked but he did pass followed by Ranboo right after.

Y/N looked up seeing the beautiful scenery in front of them. It was a small cave opening up to a mini ecosystem with animals, waterfalls, and more plants. It was a hidden area but it certainly wasn't a closed area, except for the entrance. Y/N stared at the beauty in front of them with their mouth slightly open. They are genuinely amazed by the beauty of nature.

Ranboo was satisfied by how Y/N reacted. This is how he expected Y/N to react. He picked a single daisy that was growing next to a rock and walked up to Y/N.

"Do you like it?" Ranboo said standing next to him.

"Absolutely." Y/N muttered and turned to him afterwards. Ranboo took the opportunity to place the flower on their ear. He moved their hair to behind their ear and placed the daisy.

Ranboo saw Y/N's cheeks tint red making him chuckle. Y/N smiled as well, turning back to the beauty in front of them.

"How did you find this?" Y/N asked.

"That is a secret that I will never tell," Ranboo smirked and Y/N rolled his eyes in return. Ranboo grabbed Y/N's wrist and pulled him along with him. "Let's go!"

"Okay!" Y/N said in between laughs.

They stopped to remove their shoes and continued. They jumped and played around on the grass. Both of them let their feet get dirty by the dirt. They kicked water at each other at the ankle deep water making each other wet.

When they got tired, they decided to stay under a tree. The tree had a swing hanging up to it and a huge space covered by the shade allowing any visitor to lie down on the ground while staying under the tree.

Y/N sat down on the swing while Ranboo sat on the ground. Both feel tired but not tired enough to make them collapse.

Finally, after a few moments of silence, Ranboo had the courage to start up the topic he wanted to settle with Y/N.

He took a deep breath and turned to Y/N.

"Y/N?" He called.

Y/N turned to him, "Yes?"

Ranboo felt nervous confronting him about it but he needs answers.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?"