24

Y/N and Dream arrived at Y/N's house at around midnight. It was quiet since everyone is sleeping peacefully in their respective houses. Y/N was deeply asleep so Dream decided to carry her inside, the carriage driver helping with the luggage.

"You can go back now, I'll stay here for the night. Let king Finn and queen Elaine know, alright?" Dream told the driver as he grabbed the last of the luggage. The driver nodded and left.

When he got inside, Y/N was awake.

"Right, I forgot you wake up very easily." Dream chuckled as he set down the luggage. "Go and clean yourself. I'll stay here tonight."

"But what about Drista?" Y/N worryingly asked.

"They can take care of her, she knows what happened anyway." Dream responded.

Y/N nodded and headed upstairs. He changed into a comfortable outfit then hung his suit on the side for the time being.

He got ready, brushing his teeth, brushing his hair, and everything else. When he finished, he came back downstairs with an extra set of clothes for Dream.

"Here, extra clothes to change into." Y/N shrugged.

Dream took them. Y/N looked away as Dream changed.

"You should go ahead and rest now, Y/N." Dream suggested.

"Okay. You should rest now too." Y/N replied back. Dream nodded.

"Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Dream." Y/N answered as she walked upstairs.

They laid down on their bed, trying to get used to it again. They enjoyed the soft cushions of the kingdom's bed. After a little while, they fell asleep peacefully.

-----

Y/N woke up to the cool breeze, passing through the small gaps in their blinds, giving them the feeling of deja vu from when they first got the message from the castle. They got up from their bed, hearing a slight commotion from outside. They went downstairs to see Dream standing by the doorway. Y/N rubbed her eyes and called the man.

"Dream?" he asked as he got closer to him. "What's happening?"

Dream turned to him and smiled. He slightly moved away from the doorway letting Y/N peek outside. Y/N squinted his eyes as the bright light and reflection of it on the brightly colored walls of the nearby houses bounced back to his eye. He slowly adjusted to the light and slowly opened his eyes.

There they saw Jack standing next to a carriage that was parked in the middle of the road. People started gathering to see what the commotion was.

"Whatー" Y/N muttered. He walked out the door and shouted at him. "Jack!"

Jack simply turned and waved. Y/N started walking up to him.

"What the fuck is this?!" Y/N shouted pointing out the obvious. The lavish carriage. "Why the hell would you park in the middle of thー"

Before they could even finish, the carriage door opened. The man they didn't want to bother anymore came out of it.

"ーe.. road.." Y/N simply froze in place.

He didn't know whether to be happy or not. Should he be happy that the person he loves is here or upset that instead of spending time with his "soon-to-be-wife" he is here in front of his house early in the morning? The people who witnessed the Prince's entrance started whispering. You can definitely hear "it's the prince", "the prince", "what is the prince doing here?" and more related to Ranboo.

Ranboo smiled even though no one could see it. He waved as well and greeted them.

"Hi." Ranboo greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked, walking up close to him. "Aren't you supposed to be with Alー"

"Can you come with me?" Ranboo said, cutting them off. Y/N blushed slightly, their eyes wandering off to other things in their surroundings except for the man in front of them.

"T-To where?" Y/N stuttered as he tried to casually talk with him.

"Just follow me," Ranboo replied.

Y/N thought about it. The murmurs and whispers of the people around them got a little bit louder now that they aren't talking. Y/N looked back at Dream, who was still standing there. Dream nodded and Y/N turned to Ranboo again.

"Sure," he replied. "But, I do think I should get ready first." he chuckled nervously.

"Okay." Ranboo chuckled as well.

"Oh! You two can come in for the meantime." Y/N invited them, leading them to her house.

Ranboo and Jack entered and sat on the couch. Dream entertained them while Y/N got ready.

As Ranboo waited, he looked around, seeing various pictures of Y/N and their parents. There were also some paintings that they made. Some on canvas hung up, or some straight up painted on the wall. He silently observed every single painting enjoying them.

After a few minutes of waiting, Y/N came down the stairs wearing a simple white top with a few flower designs on it. Their hair is put up in a bun with a few fly aways.

Ranboo admired them, his face slowly heating up and tinting red, feeling as if the world slowed down. Y/N looked up and met glances with Ranboo, seeing his eyes glow. They quickly blinked, making it go away. Ranboo snapped out of it as well when he realized Y/N was looking straight at him.

"Oh- h-hey!" Ranboo greeted, rubbing the back of his neck and looking away.

"Hey!" Y/N waved and chuckled. "So?"

"Yeah! Yeah, let'sーlet's go!" Ranboo stuttered rushing out the door walking past Dream and followed by Jack.

Dream just shrugged and smiled at Y/N. He stepped aside the doorway letting Y/N walk past. He walked outside and walked up to the carriage. Ranboo was waiting by the carriage door, anxiously.

Y/N, anxiously, approached them and smiled at Ranboo when she got there. Ranboo smiled back and looked away with a slight tint of pink in his cheeks.

Ranboo opened the carriage door for Y/N, being the gentleman he is.

"After you." He smiled. Y/N smiled back saying, "Thank you."

Y/N got on the carriage and was followed by Ranboo. The whispers from the townsfolk can be heard as they enter the carriage.

Outside the carriage, Jack told Dream how long to expect them to be away and asked if he wants a ride home after they come back. Dream gladly took the offer. He told Jack to go as he saw Ranboo peek out the small window of the carriage, the look on his face saying 'hurry up.' to Jack.

Jack sat where the carriage driver was supposed to be and started driving the carriage off to where they were supposed to go.

"Momma?" Michael asked, turning to Puffy who was standing at their doorway. He was still rubbing his eyes since he had just woken up. "Was that Y/N?"

Puffy, who was startled, replied, "Y-Yes it was Y/N. Why?"

"He's leaving again?" Michael asked.

“He's probably going to come back tonight, don't worry." Puffy smiled, patting Michael's head. Michelle came to the doorway a bit after asking what was happening.