'Power! Unlimited Power!' A strange voice shouted.

Riv has never heard this voice before. It was coming all around him.

'Rise!' The same murky voice said. The pain has left Riv just as suddenly it appeared.

'Do what must be done, Lord Vader. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy!' The voice gave an order.

It took Riv some effort to break down this vision. He was covered with sweat and could not catch his breath for a while. Questions tore his mind apart. This murky deep voice, Lord Vader, whoever he is? Was it past or the future Riv had seen in his vision? And should he speak with master Begnal about it?

The first place Riv decided to check was the Archive. He wanted to know more about the name he heard during the vision. Fortunately, the Jedi Archives had more knowledge than anywhere else in the entire galaxy, or at least he was taught like that. If Lord Vader had ever existed, Archives should have records about him.

On his way to the Archives, Riv met twi'lek Jedi girl he rescued from the escape pod on the Pongarlon. The girl smiled and walked to him.

'Hello. Riv, right?' She asked.

'Yes!' Riv bowed to Jedi knight.

'I didn't thank you properly for getting me out of that escape pod. I've been grieving for my Master way too much,' she sighed. 'Oh, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm very sorry about that. My name is Shiri Gella.' The girl offered a hand.

'Nice to meet you!' Riv shook her hand briefly.

'You look stressed. Is everything alright?' Shiri asked.

'Well. I don't really know.' Riv could not decide to her know about the vision.

'Might I can help you?' The girl asked him.

'Yeah!' Riv nodded. 'I need to get to the Archive and search for some information, which can be in the restriction section.'

'The information is restricted for a reason.' Shiri noted. Riv sighed and decided to talk about his recent experience.

'I had a vision,' he said quietly.

'A vision?' Shiri asked again, as if not believed padawan's words.

'I think it was a vision,' said Riv. 'Darkness, pain, suffering.'

'Oh dear...' Shiri looked slightly afraid.

'There was a strange voice I've never heard before,' Riv continued. 'And the name Lord Vader. I believe Lord is related to Sith Lords.'

'You definitely should be cautious with your vision and tell your master about it,' said Shiri with anxiety in her voice.

'I will, but I have to know about this Lord Vader first,' said Riv. 'He might have lived a thousand years ago. I don't want to raise the alarm for no real reason.'

A loud Temple alarm sound interrupted him.

'What is going on?' Shiri asked.

'Might another separatist ambush?' Riv looked up into the night sky but saw nothing unusual.

'I don't like it,' said Shiri. 'We need to get to the main hall and see what has happened and what help is needed.' The girl rushed first, with Riv following her.

Riv and Shiri met Begnal near the main hallway of the Temple.

'Master, what happened?' Riv asked.

'The temple is under attack!' Begnal replied. 'Every Jedi and padawan is to fight and defend the Temple.' He took out Riv's lightsaber and gave it back to the lad.