Chapter 4: Things Are Getting Intense

Start from the beginning

Izuku then teased her by holding her wrists above her head and placing his knees on her legs.

Momo grew sweatier. She took a whiff of Izuku's manly scent and it drove her to the edge. His natural musky scent made her feel a burning desire in her lower regions.

Izuku: I can see that you're already improving. I can see why the Yaoyorozu Family is the well known family.

He then got off of her, much to her chagrin.

Izuku: Momo can you make me a bo staff as well? I think I can show you a thing or two? Would you like me to teach you.

Momo then grew a blush on her face as she came up with a way to tease him.

Momo: Why don't you show me with this one?

Izuku: Alright, If you insist.

Izuku was secretly yelling in his mind because he never expected that to happen. He felt his dick rise. Good thing he wore baggy pants so it looked natural.

He then positioned himself behind Momo as he held her hands and pushed his hips right up toward hers. Momo felt his hard member rubbing her intimate area as she tried so hard not to moan, knowing her crush was loving this just as much as her.

After a while of sparring, Izuku took off his shirt. Momo nearly fainted seeing the sweat drip down his body. She wanted more than to lick it off his body.

Momo then ran at Izuku again, but as she did, she tripped and crashed into Izuku.

When they recovered from the fall, both were shocked at the position they were in. Momo's lips were on Izuku's as she quickly began to make out with Izuku as he couldn't believe he was kissing his mistress, but he couldn't harbor those feeling anymore and he tightly wrapped his arms around her as they were kissing passionately.

From outside, Momo's parents were walking to the dojo and were about to call them until they found them on the floor of the dojo, kissing.

Momo's mothers was crying tears of joy that her daughter had found her true love and Momo's dad, although a bit mad, felt mostly proud that Momo was in great hands and they knew with her in Izuku's care, she would be fine.

Momo and Izuku separated from the kiss as Momo tightly hugged Izuku's neck and he lightly hugged her waist.

Momo: I love you, Izuku. The moment I laid my eyes on you, I claimed you as my own. Please accept my feelings. I want to be by your side, through thick and thin.

Izuku: I love you too, Momo. The moment I saw you, I thought you would forever be the rarest treasure I would find in this world and to not accept your feelings of love would be something only a fool would do. I will be yours from now on.

Izuku and Momo smiled at each other lovingly as they then heard someone clear their throat, interrupting the moment. Momo and Izuku turned to the door and it revealed Momo's parents.

Momo: Mother, Father!

Izuku: I know I have broken your rules, Sir and Madam. I will accept the punishment that you have chosen for me.

Momo's dad was staring at him with angry eyes until he made a small chortle and then let out a full laugh, confusing, the couple.

Kiyoshi: You thought I would be mad!? HA!! No, your mother and I saw that you were in love with the boy the second you saw him and the moment he saved us. It was so obvious, you two would eventually go to second base.

Momo blushed, not expecting the answer she got from her kind, loving parents. Izuku was just as shocked but he didn't show it. He was surprised that he was right in the first place and that she did have a crush oh him.