Chapter 3: Wake up, sleepy head

Start from the beginning

Timeskip brought to you by sleepy Yukino 

As me and Hachiman walked down the hallway to the Service Club, Yukinoshita and Yuigahama-san were cautiously peering inside the room. I took this as my chance. I tore off my shoes and handed them to Hachiman whilst making a shushing motion. The girls seemed completely unaware of what was about to happen. I walked up behind them and said, 

"Watcha lookin' at?" 

They both jumped and gasped in fear. I couldn't help but smile at their surprise. 

Yukino: "Would you not sneak up on us like that?" 

Y/N: "But it was funny." 

Yukino seemed really mad at me, but little did she know that I was enjoying every second of her anger. 

"If you do that again I won't let you live it down." 

"Well, what happened?" 

"There's someone suspicious in the club room." (dont say it)

I opened the doors and we all took a step inside with the girls hiding behind me, I don't know if it was for me to protect them or for them to shove me foward if he started running at us but I accepted my fate. A guy with white hair and glasses stood there whilst also talking about something that didn't concern me. What concerned me was how he managed to make a bunch of papers fly around him and make his introduction look kind of cool. 

???: "*evil laugh* Imagine meeting you here. I've waited so long for this, Hikigaya Hachiman!" 

He was doing weird poses which I didn't quite understand. I wasn't interested anymore when the pages all eventually stopped flying and they laid flat on the floor. 

Yukino: "You know him?" 

Hachiman: "Nope. Even if I knew this guy, I wouldn't know him." I call bullshit. 

???: "Don't tell me you've forgotten the face of you partner. You disgust me, Hachiman!" 

Yuigahama: "He says he's your partner." 

???: "That's right, partner! I know you remember those hellish times we went through together!" 

Hachiman: "I might've been paired up with him in gym or something." 

???: "Hmph! An evil custom, indeed. Pair up with whoever you like, they say? HAHAHAHA I am a man who could perish at any time. I do not make friends! Seriously, I have none..."

Hachiman: "*sigh* What do you want, Zaimokuza?" 

Yuigahama: "So you do know him!" 

Yukino: "Who is this?" 

Zaimokuza: "I am the Kengo Shogun," He said as he seemed to have sheathed an invisible sword, "Zaimokuza Yoshiteru!"  

Yukino: "And so this friend of yours wants something from you." 

All while this is happening you were on the verge of killing yourself which became apparent to the others.

Yukino: "What's wrong with yo-"

I turned around and shoved one of the papers into her hands. 

Y/N: "If I read more of this I think I will jump out that window. " 

She read the entire page. 

Yukino: "I think I'll join you." 

I heard a noise behind me and realized that he was on the floor, almost crying. I'm assuming these are his. So I asked him.