Final Chapter

A/N : I cried so much writing this chapter. It finally come to an end. Thank guys.

------

5 years later

" Chaeyoung ha where is my sock?" Lisa shout.

" Check the second drawer babe " Chaeyoung shout from the bathroom.

" Nayeon when will your wife get here?" Yeri ask still fitting her dress with joy help.

" Ughhh Kim yerim you really need to go on diet" Joy who struggle zipping yeri's dress said.

" She will be here in 15 minutes, hurry guys" Nayeon said helping chaeyoung with her hair.

" yah yah, where is seulgi and irene?" Lisa come asked in her messy state look.

" Ugh what an eyesore lisa, go finish your clothes first."

Wendy cringe, she is the only one in the squad that still haven't get a partner yet, but seeing a whole mess in the house like this, she felt thankful that she's alone. She shaking her head looking at the couples in the house, she then hear a bell rang. She put her coffee down and went to open the door.

" Wendy, is jeongyeon here?" Lisa shouting asked.

Lisa frowned not hearing a replied from wendy, she went downstair to check.

" Wen, did cat caugh----" Lisa freeze.

Nayeon who come outside the bathroom with chaeyoung, went to check on those two.

" Wendy?  Lisa?  " She asked seeing both of them stood still at the door.

" Who is that? Is jeongyeon here? "

She look at them and look outside, her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her. She doubt herself that she might see a things but when she hear chaeyoung, yeri, and joy scream the name. she know that what she see right now is real.

" JISOO " chaeyoung, yeri, and joy scream.

Jisoo grinned and waving at them. She had went missing for 5 years. In the first 3 years they tried to hire everyone to look for her but none, there's no track of the older girl at all, but seeing jisoo standing here looking healthy right now, they should feel at ease but why jisoo has to appear right now, out of all time?

" guys, How are you?" All of them nods.

They look at her in awe, jisoo was wearing a baggy pant and a torn white tee. They know that jisoo not really living a good life anyway when she went missing.

" What's happened to you in those 5 years jisoo, we tried to look for you everywhere."

" I think I have a lot to explain right now, but.... " Jisoo seems to hesitate for a little.

" But where is jennie?" She asked in a hopeful eyes.

Their heart break at the sight.

" I'll tell all of you at once, but let me see jennie first "

" Jisoo ahh, the thing is ... " Lisa spoke.

Jisoo give them a wide smile hoping for an answer.

~~~~

They are now in a mini van with lisa as a driver, jisoo is sitting on the passenger seat looking outside the car window. Lisa get her other hand gently place on jisoo and squeeze it lightly. The older girl turn her head and look at her friend. She give her a small smile.

Lisa park the car and took a deep sighed.

" Are we here?" Jisoo asked looking excited.

Lisa just nods.