Chapter 14

-----

They are now sitting down in circle, drinking and playing Truth and Dare game, but jane's mind and eyes keep looking at jisoo. The older girl's eyes are swollen and everyone know about it too but they choose to ignore it. Jisoo tried to smile and laugh along, but those smile never reach her eyes and she know that the older girl just faking it.

" Jane your turn, truth or dare " A tipsy Lisa ask her.

" Huh ? " She too caught up with her thought that she didn't noticed that the bottle is now pointing at her.

" Truth or dare jane, choose now " Nayeon asks again.

" Truth(?) "  she answer doubting herself.

" Have you ever been in love with your best friend before? " Yeri asks.

Jane shook her.

" Really? " Everyone ask surprisingly.

" Yeah Because I don't remember anything " She replied.

Her friends look at her confused.

" what you mean?" Chaeyoung question.

" remember when I told you guys about my accident 4 years ago?"

Everyone nods.

" Yes, I woke up remember nothing, not even my mom. " She calmly told them.

Her friends gasp at the new information.

" How about your old friends, they never visit? " Wendy asks.

Jane shook her head again. " as soon as I woke up, we moved to another city, and this is the last city that we move in."

" Where were you original from?" Seulgi ask this time.

" Busan "

Everyone froze at their place and she glance to her right side, seeing jisoo look at her so intense.

" What's wrong?" She asked her friends wonder why would they react like this.

" We are original from busan too, we all decide to come at seoul to continues our study together. "

It her turn to gasp this time.

" What a coincident " Seulgi laugh awkwardly and try changing the topic.

~~~

After a whole awkward Truth or Dare game, they decided to stop and just drinking.

Everyone is now drunk, only her and jisoo who doesn't drink a lot remain sobber, but lisa is so wasted.

" Jisoo" Lisa called out slurping.

" Hmmm?  " Jisoo hum in respond.

" Don't act tough anymore "

" What do you mean?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

" Don't pretend like you are okay, I know you always cried yourself to sleep" Lisa unintentionally expose jisoo.

Jisoo look at her briefly and turn her head to lisa. 

" Stop it !  you are drunk now lisa let get you to sleep" Jisoo hold lisa's arm trying to pull the younger girl up, but lisa snatch her arm from jisoo hold.

" Stop running away from it jisoo, you act like it's so forbidden to talk about her. " Lisa now is losing her control.

" I'm not running away, now stop and go to bed lisa ahh " Jisoo trying to calm lisa down.