Chapter 12

------

Everyone had knock out after dinner, jane also had woke jisoo up to have some porridge and put her back to bed after she took some medicine.

She walks to balcony and lean on its rail looking at a star that shine above the sky. She couldn't sleep, jisoo has been invade in her head all day today. She sighs deeply.

"Bother by something?" a voice made her turn her head. Look like she's not the one who's awake at this hour.

She nods and seulgi hand her a can of beer, she took it and have a sip, a cold and strong flavor run down and burn her throat. She is not really a fan of alcohol, but she need it right now.

" Is that about jisoo"Seulgi asked without looking at her.

" is that even a question?" She chuckles.

" it didn't sound like a question?" seulgi tilted her head.

" Yeah it sound like a statement to me " she laugh.

Seulgi just scratch her neck.

Noticed the discomfort face of seulgi, she continues " yeah your best friend has been running a marathon in my mind today" She sighs again.

Both of them went silent and just staring at the stars.

" Seulgi , Can I ask you something" Jane broke the silent.

" Sure "

" What that necklace means to jisoo ?"

" that's a necklace that her ex girlfriend give her "

" I saw the pendant is JJ, I know one J is stand for Jisoo, how about the others J?"

" I'm sorry jane but I couldn't tell you. Jisoo had warn us not to spill anything about her and her ex. She is very sensitive about this topic. I promised her not to say anything. That's the furthest thing about jisoo I can tell you. Please wait more until she tell you everything by herself " Seulgi calmly explained.

" She keep ignoring me, how is she gonna tell me that. " She chuckle bitterly.

" I don't know if you noticed or not but jisoo has changed jane"

" what do you means by change? From nice to mean? " She laugh.

" No!  from cold to soft. After that incident, she barely talk to us , let alone new people like you, but jisoo's ice is slowly melt, and you know a reason jane "

After saying that she get up and go back inside leaving Jane in her thought again.

----

Fast Forward~~

It was early Saturday morning, the sun was barely peeking out from the sky, yet, life was bustling right now at Hankuk University's parking area. 

The students of Year 4B were milling about, their excitement palpable in the air. 

It wasn't surprising, they had won that sportsfest after all and were awarded with a two-day stay at a beach resort. 

Most of them were chatting about their plans and what they were looking forward to when they arrived.

And Jisoo was sitting comfortably on her bus with an earphone on, closing her eyes trying to shut all the noise.

She didn't want to come to this trip since it will be so much alcohol and chaotic.