Chapter 30

-----

A light from the corridor was shining on her face, this made her wake up. When she got up she realized that she was at jisoo's beach house, she started moving her body to the left side looking for jisoo but the order girl is nowhere to be found.

She tackled the sheet and go out of the silk bed carefully, not wanting the floor board to creak. As she tiptoes slowly to the living room, her memory came flashing back. Jisoo whisper a love confession to her. She smile at the thought.

She look around the spacious living room.

" Jisoo?" She lowly called.

" chuu? Where are you?" She called again.

She frowned, walked toward the table and grabbed her phone along with her bag, she check her phone , maybe jisoo went to get them breakfast and left her a message, but None.

She close her phone and took a deep sight, she decided to take a shower first, then will call jisoo later but as she walk back toward her room, a white paper on dinning table slightly move due to the wind that caught her attention. She walk to the dining table about to open it but she felt a sudden shiver travelling through her spine, she had a bad feeling about this.

She slowly open the letter. It only took three words to break Jane completely.

Let's Break up

She wish she see it wrong, she wish she was blind. They were fine just a few hours ago. What's went wrong? What happened to jisoo to make her do this?

There's so many questions running around her head right now. She wanted to do more than sitting on a cold floor crying hugging a letter like this.

Jisoo why did you do this?

~~~~

Everyone sitting on the bench looking as gloomy as a dark cloud. Jane come running toward her friends after she heard about the information that jisoo transfer to another school.

" Explain " She stopped at their table trying to caught her breathe.

" Sit down first jane " Nayeon pull a younger girl's hand, but jane quickly snatch it away and went to lisa.

" Lisa what's happened?"

" We don't know, the dean just come this morning and inform us that jisoo no longer study here "

" She didn't infrom any of us here " Chaeyoung added.

" What the hell had she been up to, seul you must know something, please tell me "

" I don't know jane, I only know that she went back to busan and she wanted to work with her dad again"

" Her dad?" She almost forget that jisoo had family too, because jisoo is not really a fan of family talk.

" Yeah , Kim Soohyun ajussi " Yeri spoke.

" that successful business man is jisoo father?" She asked shocked again.

" Yeah. Jisoo didn't tell you that?"

She shook her head. " I thought he's not married "

" Her mom died. Since then soohyun ahjussi refused to talk about the death of his wifey. " Lisa said.

She stay silent and let all the information sink in.

" What's happened to you and her jane ahh?" Chaeyoung asked softly.

She shook her head again " I don't know, we were just fine yesterday, but when I woke up this morning, she only leave this message to me " She handed them a break up letter from jisoo.