Chapter 5

----
We are now at cafetaria having lunch, but I noticed that little kitten look so gloomy today. After the day that I drove her home, she rather look sad and space out.

" Jane, you heard what we talk?" Nayeon wave hand in front of her.

" huh?" She blinks.

" we talk about party this weekend, will you join?" chaeyoung spoke.

" uhh I don't know "

" why?" I ask.

Everyone look at me shocked.  I instantly regret my life decision. I mentally facpalm myself

" I just ask for all of you" I excuse.

Yeri narrow eyes " that's very kind of you jisoo"

I drink water and pretend to do something.

" My curfew is 6pm " jane awkwardly smile

" seriously?" Everyone ask in union.

She just nods and look down.

Everyone went quite for a moment until lisa ask again.

" By the way jane! We heard that you had been homeschooling. Why? "

" I had an accident 4 years ago , after 1 years in coma I wake up, after that my mom has been hire lecturer come and teach me since then."

I freeze.

Everyone look at me with those sorrowful eyes, which I hate to see so much, So I stand up and walk away.

----

After I finish, jisoo just stood up abruptly and walk away.

" Did I say something wrong? " I question.

" Jisoo also had an accident 4 years ago when we were in highschool. " chaeyoung tell calmly, but I noticed her voice slightly change.

" with her ex---"

Before lisa say anything , chaeyoung cover her mouth.

" with who? " I ask.

" that's not our place to talk about this jane. " wendy response.

" Please give her time, she will tell you everything when she's ready." Nayeon

" When will she ready? It's been 4 years for a god sake. She refuse to accept reality." Lisa said in sarcasm tone

" Put yourself in her shoes, so you will understand. " seulgi who silent a whole time voice out.

" I don't need to do that seul, she has been blaming herself for 4 years. She should know that it's not her fault. It's joohyun fault." Lisa replies slapping a table.

" stop it, stop with your accusing lisa. You don't know anything." Seulgi stand up, clenched her fist tight.

" and you do? " Lisa scoff.

~~RINGSSS~~

Thanks god, the bell rang right before their fist fight.

My head dizzy from a sudden argument. I don't know what they were talking about. Why jisoo blaming herself. And who is joohyun?

I will just wait patiently for jisoo to tell me everything later.

----

" Mom" She called her mom.

" Hmm? " her moom hummed in response.

" Can I go out this weekend? " She need to test a water first before telling her mom fully.

" With who? "

" My friends in University."

"okay, be back before 6pm"

" but the party start at 6pm" she said.

" party? Ruby, since when you like going around party like this? " Her mom look so mad.

" it's my first time mom. " She felt a lump on her throat.

" This is why I don't want you to go outside. It will only bring you trouble rubyjane."

" You even talk back to me now, you were a good kid before ruby, do they possess you or sth?" her mom keep spitting those hurtful words to her.

She wanted to laugh, but tears were already threaten to fall from her eyes. It was too much. In these 3 years if she disobey , her mom would threaten her to kill herself. Her mom would pull out a sharp blade to her wrist if she tried to do something against her mom will.

So before her mom do anything, she just run out of the house, to somewhere far. She doesn't know where to go, she just wanted to scream, she wanted to escape everything that cause her pain.

She heard her mom calling her, but she wouldn't care anymore.

As she ran to god nowhere, her heart felt like it was a vise and she had a hard time breathing. She stop to catch a breathe.

What a fucking perfect life indeed! She told herself.

Suddenly she felt the slow trickle of raindrops on her face. She closed her eyes and looked up the sky. After a few minutes, the rain started pouring. She didn't care that she was getting soaked, all she wanted was just to make the pain go away. Her tears started to fall freely, she just wanted the rain to help wash away the helplessness that was threatening to take over her.

While she was standing there in the rain, she didn't notice a figure going towards her direction. It was not until she realized that she could no longer feel the rain on her body, that she knew someone was there.

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was an umbrella over her head. When she turned around to see who it was, she was even more surprised. 

The one holding the umbrella over her head was none other than Jisoo.
Although she held such a stoic expression, when their eyes met, she could feel the sincerity of her concern in her soft dark eyes. 

Jane , with all the pain, anger and sadness in her heart, hugged Jisoo tightly and cried freely, disregarding the fact that she barely knew her at all.

"Uhmm...are you okay? W-why are you crying?" Jisoo asked awkwardly. 

"I'm not crying, it's just raining."