Chapter 20

A/N : Since previous chapters is kinda short, I'm trying to write a long one, and start from this chapter I'll untie a knot of their story one by one. Thanks for the vote and comment.

——-

Yeri, joy, chaeyoung, lisa, wendy, nayeon, jeongyeon, and seulgi, literally everyone in the living room grip their hand together, praying that everything will go as planned.

Seulgi the one who purpose this planned is in a freaking state. They follow their gestured and analyze jisoo face from outside.

" Seulgi you are shaking" Wendy point out.

" How could she not?  They look like they are on a cold war. I don't think it will go as planned" Yeri argue.

" Can you guys just shut the fuck up and focus on them?" Lisa snapped.

Seulgi just looking at the couple in silent, biting her nail.

Please jisoo, please admit it. I want you to be happy.

A few minutes later they saw Jane slide the door open, base on the girl face they know the result already.

Chaeyoung quickly went close to jane " How was it? "

Jane just shook her head.

All of them slump their body on the couch and took a deep sigh.

Seulgi look down and went to Jane.

" Jane I'm sorry " She look at the small girl feel bad.

" It's okay!  You know we tried our best already. Maybe jisoo never feel that way. Stop forcing her " Jane softly smile.

Before seulgi can protest, Jane continues.

" I'll go now, it will only awkward for us if she still see me here, and you don't have to drive me seul, I need some time alone for myself " Jane give her a tight smile.

Seulgi know that jane trying her best not to cry.

She nods and went to open the door.

" Tell me when you get home safely"

" Will do " Jane wave one last time and leave.

She walk back to the living room seeing jisoo get back inside. They give each other a look and jisoo just walk off to her room.

Nayeon stand up , looking as stress as seulgi " What are we going to do now?"

Seulgi didn't say anything , just look at jisoo room.

— Flashback  —

-  A day at cemetery.

She couldn't bear to see Jisoo like this again. She has to do something.

After took jisoo to the hospital, she quickly text their friends to meet up at the Café, including jane and jongin.

Everyone gather at a small café shop that seulgi text them. They curious what was that so important that seulgi asked them to ditch all their class just to get here.

Seulgi finally arrive and took a seat. Her friend give her a look and she know she had to explain before all of them bite her head off.

" So the reason that I called all of you here is that there's one plan that I need you guys to help and work on it with me "

They frowned their eyesbrows.

" Spill the tea now seul, I hate when someone beat around the bush " Lisa being impatient as always.