How did she even find me? Or did Athena find her?

"You will no- - ahh! Oh hey, Ace." I burst into the room and saw Athena on the bed, trying to hide something behind her as her cheeks turned rosy.

"You are safe, I was....starting to worry." She said it so innocently, my eyes would have gotten blinded by it.

"What were you doing Athena?" She dropped her nervous smile at my tone.

"Umm...nothing? Just...messing around." She said nervously, her cheeks turning crimson red. Huh?

"Then come here and give me a kiss." What is behind her? 

Her eyebrows shot up with what I said. ".....did you hit your head somewhere?" I rolled my eyes at her sentence.

"Are you coming here to kiss me or should I come there to kiss you?" Her face molded into an incredulous one, a scarlet red now taking over her cheeks.

"How about...in the kitchen? We were gonna eat anyway, I will ju- - Ace!" She shrieked when I lifted her off the bed and above my head.

My eyes zeroed on the object she was trying to hide, and I couldn't help the twitching of my lip which soon turned to roars of laughter.

She was shouting at my fucking laptop.

"Don't laugh at me." Athena warned, her face going pink but no, I had to laugh.

"You were jealous of something which didn't even have life." I wheezed out.

I felt the pressure I had before being lifted off me, it felt good. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Wait, I am laughing.

I slowly stopped it, turning my face poker as I grabbed the laptop casually.

"You called your assistant to bring this and another phone, so at least you will have something to do." Athena huffed, not noticing how quickly I went silent. I just shrugged, getting out of the room and to the kitchen. 

I was in love with the countertop there. I tried it, but blocking the thoughts of how I could do her on it in different ways was....inevitable thoughts.

She fucked my head more than it was.

"Ace, do you want anything?"

'If he asks for a chocolate shake I hope he spills it on that stupid thing.' Wait, I love that mumble.

She hates me working that much?

"....a cereal. I will make that." I got up from the barstool and turned around to face her, a small smirk playing on my lips.

I am done, I am so smitten.

Athena gave me a weird look before going around, mumbling about chicken soup.

I joined her, making my cereal. She had an almost boiling saucepan of water on the stove, cutting up carrots on the counter.

The fucking counter.

I groaned internally, moving behind her. She did sense me, I knew that the way she tensed. But before she could do anything about it I pressed her against the counter and me.

A soft gasp escaped her plump lips, the carrot almost slipping out of her grasp. With a small smile playing on my lips, my arms reached for the top cabinets and grabbed lucky charms. My mind automatically played the similar scenery back on our honeymoon.

Her mother should have called to make it perfectly the same.

Back then I was pissed off to find out that she was into me. The last thing I needed was a girl who wanted me in my home and bed.