Prologue

You sat in front of the grave in the dewy grass, occasionally looking at the sunset and back at the grass. You fiddled with the grass on the ground, your fingers slipping through the grass effortlessly.

Where is he? He usually comes at this time.

You wonder as the sun starts setting, and the stars shine brighter. You sigh as you stand up and walk towards the grave, until you heard a the door of a car close.

You turn around to see Denki running up to you with a bouquet of flowers. You smile as he runs past you and in front of the grave catching his breath as he drops.

"Hey Y/N!"

He says as he wipes his sweat. You smile as you sit down next to him.

"I'm in the top 5 now!"

He smiles cheerfully as he rests on the grass.

"That's great."

You softly murmur.

"I just ran here from a villain attack, it happened while I was driving towards you so that's why I was a little late."

He smiles to himself until he realizes he's crushing the flowers with his knee.

"Oh crap!"

He yells as he quickly takes the bouquet out.

"I tried getting daisies but they were sold out, so I got Marigolds instead!"

He shoos the last weeks bouquet of dried up daisies and in place he puts a fresh bouquet of fresh marigolds.

He pauses before looking up at the gravestone.

"Are you there?"

He asks.

"Yes, I've always been here."

You say as you stand behind him, you tried not to let tears overfill your eyes.

He smiles as his glossy eyes read the gravestone.

Here lies: L/N Y/N

"You know, they didn't want to engrave your gravestone."

He wipes the corners of his eyes.

"But um, I convinced them to, you know, engrave it."

He looks up at the sun, the pink sky seems prettier everyday.

"You know, I thought that when I was a pro hero, people would like me. Girls would flaunter over me and guys would aspire to be like me. And that's what happened, but now I don't want to date anyone. I just want you back."

He was crying now, his eyes overflowed with the tears he had tried to forget about.

"I know you were a villain, but when you said you left the LOV, I might be an idiot for believing you but I do!"

He was choking on his sobs as he hugged the gravestone.

"I, I love you."

He whispered.

The tears from your eyes couldn't stop flowing as you walked over and held his shoulder.

"I love you too."

He jerked his head up looking around for the soft voice he heard. He smiled through his tear stained face.

"Your voice, it's still as angelic as always."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬 | ᴰᵉⁿᵏⁱ ᴷᵃᵐⁱⁿᵃʳⁱ ˣ ⱽ! ʸ/ᴺ 🎉