𝐕𝐈

You walk into the break room. 

Cant believe what Denki and Mineta tried to pull off, weirdos

"Oh, hey y/n I'm sorry, I was just leaving."

Izuku says as he grabs his backpack and quickly walks past you. You walk up to the table he was sitting at and saw a notebook, laying on the table. You look at it and open it to a random page. You look and see Bakugo Katsuki plastered on the page. The page was filled with his strengths, weaknesses, fighting style, costume style and more.

Damn! You hit the jackpot.

You slip the book into your backpack.

I'll make a copy of this and give it to the LOV, it looks like he takes very precise notes.

You thought to yourself.

Wait, does that mean?

You grab and open the book and flip to the table of contents.

"Page 28: Y/n L/n."

You flip through the page and see your name written on the top. You scan the page and read the notes.

"Y/n L/n, a transfer/new student to UA (let in on recommendations), they originally came from (insert place). Came after the incident at USJ. Their quirk is oddly similar to Hawks. I wonder if they're related.

Quirk: Wings, after watching them in the obstacle course, it looks like they possess the exact quirk as Hawks. I wonder if they can also telepathically control the movement of every individual feather like him too.

Strengths: they are able to make quick decisions, they are also great at dodging attacks and seem very observant. I haven't seen them engage in hand to hand combat yet, so I have nothing to say about it yet.

Weaknesses: it looks like their wings have been either severely burned or something that happened at birth. It limits their ability to fly faster, and causes their wings to bleed and hurt if they don't stop after their wings limit.

Costume: haven't seen it yet, but a skintight costume would be the best option, if they would like to stay weightless in the air.

Other notes: Aizawa Sensei said that they were let in because of their two quirks, but it seems that they only use one of them. No one has seen their second one and I am rather intrigued why they don't use it. They also aren't very social, besides Denki and Kirishima. Their bone sticks out of their wing, I've never seen a wing bone before.

Damn, this really is thorough.

You think as you close the notebook and throw it back in your backpack. You walk out to kirishima and sit next to him.

"Who's fighting who?"

You ask him.

"It's Denki and someone from class 1B, you came just in time. Denki was looking for you, he wanted you to wish him luck."

You nod as you look out and see Denki and a very pretty girl with green vines as hair.

You watch him as he stares at the girl.

"And now, Ibara Shiozaki and Denki Kaminari!"

"What do you say we go out after this? I can buy you food and comfort you after your loss."

Ibara looks at him confused.

"Cause this is going to be over in two seconds honey!"

He gets his quirk ready, the electricity bouncing off his body.