𝐗𝐕

"Shigaraki, that was the most idiotic move you could make!"

As he sips his drink, Dabi says.

"I guess I'll have to agree with him; you could have been caught."

You say as you finish tying Toga's bun.

"Plus, they shut down the entire mall after you left, and I was ready to buy some new sneakers."

You complained.

"Whatever, I didn't get caught and I got my point across."

As he plays Mario Kart, Shigaraki says. You slump back onto the couch, your gaze falling on Toga's finished hair. The events of the day at the beach came flooding back to you. It was impossible not to feel warm and fuzzy. You grin as you remember him holding your hands. What was it that made it feel so good?

"What are you grinning about?"

Dabi inquired as he walked past the couch.

"Nothing."

You mumble as you turn around.

-

You go home on foot. You were walking home since Hawks had texted you to come home early. As you approach his front door, you feel the breeze on your face. You take out the keys and unlock the door.

"Hey uncle Kei."

You begin.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

You say as you walk to the kitchen to see Denki and Hawks sitting at the table.

"Hey, y/n."

Denki murmurs hesitantly as you look at your uncle staring at him with glaring hawk eyes.

"Why is Denki here."

You turn to look at Denki and see him mouth the words 'help me' Hawks clears his throat and passes you his phone after scrolling through it. You take his phone from his grip and see the photo of you and Denki on the beach together.

"This you?"

As your face turns red from humiliation, he asks.

Mina must have taken a photo, but how did he get it!?

"Yeah, that's me."

You nervously say as you rub your neck.

"I invited him over for some dinner, I just had a chat with him before you got here, right Denki."

Denki quickly nods.

"Anyways, I made some curry, your mom's speciality!"

He says as runs into the kitchen. You pull out a chair and sit next to Denki.

"It was so scary."

He starts as he hugs you.

"He came out of nowhere."

He says as he digs his face into the crook of your neck.

"Well, if you want to live for another day, you probably shouldn't hug me in front of my uncle."

You chuckle as you playfully push him away. He pouts as sits back on his chair.

"Here you go!"

Hawks says as he hands you both bowls of spicy curry. You take a spoonful.

"Damn, this is just like mom used to make!"

You compliment, taking more and more bites. You look over to Denki and see him crying?