𝐕

"And now the obstacle course!"

You hear midnight yell across the stadium. You and Denki walk to the entrance gate, along with the other students.

You can't screw this up, the League is counting on me.

You close your eyes and take a few breaths, and look at Kaminari. He sees you and smiles.

"You'll do great!"

He says comforting you.

"Thanks, you too."

You say as you tuck his gold hair behind his ear.

You puff out your wings and get ready to fly. You look back at Hawks standing in the bleachers. The only good thing about looking at him is that you can kinda see your mom's features in his. You felt a wash of comfort as you felt your mom watching you.

"Showing off your wings isn't going to intimidate anyone."

You hear a gravelly voice say, as you see Shinsou stand next to you, looking in front of him. You look away, and exaggerate your exasperated sigh. You watch as the lights turn green.

"Three, two, one!"

You spread your wings out and are flying, you look down to see students struggling to get out of the small hallway. You quickly fly past it, taking first place. You see Todoroki, quickly pass you on the ground. You glance back and see most of the students bound to the ground by his ice.

"DAMN YOU ICEY HOT!"

you hear Bakugo yell. You try to fly faster, but you know that you could risk damaging your wings. The faster you go, the harder it is to see. Trying to keep your eyes open was a challenge.

So that's why Uncle Kei wears a visor.

You hear a boom and look down, you see Bakugo and Todoroki ahead of you.

"Damn it."

You say as you try to fly faster, but you're blocked by the robot. You quickly take out one of your feathers, and slice it's head off. You fly up and over the robot and watch Todoroki freeze the bottom of the robot. You look at the robot.

the robot is off balance, which means-

You watch the robot fall onto Kirishima and someone else. You continue flying, still stuck in 3rd place.

Endeavour looks at you.

"Hey, doesn't that student have your same quirk?"

He looks down and asks Hawks. Hawks looks at you as you keep flying.

"They look familiar, don't you think?"

Endeavour asks Hawks.

"Do you know their name?"

Asks Hawks, he keeps looking at you.

They definitely look familiar. 

"Ah-."

You squirm as you feel your wing hurting more and more.

No, not now, I'm so close.

You try to go farther, but your wings give up on you.

"Crap-."

Your wings can't carry your body weight anymore, and now you're falling.

I can survive this!

You close your wings and continue diving headfirst.

This can either end up in survival, or a pretty gruesome death.